My top ten pfp boxers December 2017

Except we're talking about here though, Sherdog's Boxing forum. BTW, my avatar is a photo of Anthony Perkins, not Anthony Hopkins. ;)
here, there what does it matter? its the same guy...on both your avatars. clearly you post on other forums under a different name or alt or else why else would there be two avatars with the same guy?

KKKovalev isn't clever.

I like Bud, but he needs to fight some bigger names man. What's his best win Indongo? Postol?

Those are solid wins. Both were champions before Bud fought them. Indongo beat 2 champions on the road and was much bigger than Crawford. Lets not discount Crawford's opponents becuase he makes them look bad, he's that good.

Those are solid wins. Both were champions before Bud fought them. Indongo beat 2 champions on the road and was much bigger than Crawford. Lets not discount Crawford's opponents becuase he makes them look bad, he's that good.
I gotta also add in felix diaz( who arguably beat lamont Peterson), gamboa, beltran and the dude from England.

I gotta also add in felix diaz( who arguably beat lamont Peterson), gamboa, beltran and the dude from England.

I was at the Felix Diaz fight,...dominant performance, and Diaz is NO joke, olympic gold medallist.

here, there what does it matter? its the same guy...on both your avatars. clearly you post on other forums under a different name or alt or else why else would there be two avatars with the same guy?

It matters because the last guy that had a similar movie poster belonging to that ethnic movie subgenre was carded (double yellows/dubs). That poster was restricted from making new threads and their offensive avatar was removed. He was the new guy just like you are and you're only a couple months apart. Of course, it could be a coincidence. You share one thing in common though. Your trigger is the mere mention of Mikey Garcia as being a P4P fighter.

I have no other accounts on other boxing forums with the same avatar. But, if you insist, please link everybody to this person's account and their post history. We can compare their typing style to mine and what they often discuss. I don't mind.

Hmmm...there was a guy on another boxing site, i think it was CHB, who had a photo of Anthony Hopkins on his avatar...and you have Anthony Hopkins on your avatar....that must mean you're the same person.
CHB? Ridiculous p4p lists? Are you rob Palmer?

It matters because the last guy that had a similar movie poster belonging to that ethnic movie subgenre was carded (double yellows/dubs). That poster was restricted from making new threads and their offensive avatar was removed. He was the new guy just like you are and you're only a couple months apart. Of course, it could be a coincidence. You share one thing in common though. Your trigger is the mere mention of Mikey Garcia as being a P4P fighter.

I have no other accounts on other boxing forums with the same avatar. But, if you insist, please link everybody to this person's account and their post history. We can compare their typing style to mine and what they often discuss. I don't mind.
wow...now you wanna compare writing styles as proof of your identity and claim that just because you have the same picture in your avatar you're not the other guy?...seems when you put your mind to it like you do have MORE sense than to go around claiming that everybody with a similar picture in their avatar is an alt....so, tell you what...go ahead and compare my "typing style" with the other guy's...and fyi, there's nothing inherently offensive about Blaxploitation movie posters...at least not to the people I know. why do you have a problem with it?

CHB? Ridiculous p4p lists? Are you rob Palmer?
I gotta say,this kneejerk tendency to label every poster you don't agree with as an alt is just lame...y'all need to wake the f**k up and realize that yes, there are indeed more than 20 fight fans in this world

I gotta say,this kneejerk tendency to label every poster you don't agree with as an alt is just lame...y'all need to wake the f**k up and realize that yes, there are indeed more than 20 fight fans in this world
So I was joking because it does seem coincidental what that guy said about avatars and rob Palmer is chbs resident jackass who posts p4p lists that even Rafael would be embarrassed of, and his groupies over there defend his absurd rankings and scorecards because he stays online all the time and uses walls of text as if that defines intelligence.

wow...now you wanna compare writing styles as proof of your identity and claim that just because you have the same picture in your avatar you're not the other guy?...seems when you put your mind to it like you do have MORE sense than to go around claiming that everybody with a similar picture in their avatar is an alt....so, tell you what...go ahead and compare my "typing style" with the other guy's...and fyi, there's nothing inherently offensive about Blaxploitation movie posters...at least not to the people I know. why do you have a problem with it?

So you're not going to link to this other poster's account or post content? We're still waiting. Did I say there was anything wrong with it (Blaxploitation movies in general)? I just pointed it out. If the movie title drops the N bomb and you use it as your avatar then you're clearly looking to cause drama. This is a small forum here and you stick out like a sore thumb just as I did when I joined.

1. Greg ostertag
2. Ronny siykley
3. Rick Smits
4. Jack sickma
5. Adam Keefe
6-10. The order doesn’t really matter.

So you're not going to link to this other poster's account or post content? We're still waiting. Did I say there was anything wrong with it (Blaxploitation movies in general)? I just pointed it out. If the movie title drops the N bomb and you use it as your avatar then you're clearly looking to cause drama. This is a small forum here and you stick out like a sore thumb just as I did when I joined.
dude, what fhe actual fk are you talking about?...wtf are you on about? you got some kind of mental problem? why don't you go see a psychiatrist?...you sound like an absolute moron.

i stopped reading your list after u put jacobs above ggg. you also have rigo ahead of lomo. tonight will further prove ur list is bs no offense.

So, Dan Rafael has his top 10 pfp and I have mine. Here it is, y'all, you might not agree with all my picks, but I can justify each and evreryone.

1- Crawford
2- Rigo
3- Lara
4- errol spence
5- Danny Jacobs
6- Thurman
7- Lomachenko
8- Tie: Canelo / golovkin
10- Gary russell jr.
Wtf

so, lemme ask you a few questions about this "list":

- who did ggg beat to be ranked #2 pfp. DON'T say jacobs. He lost that one...and he drew with canelo. so, besides jacobs what else has he done? give me the names of the top fighters who make up his "impressive" resume.

- Who did Mikey garcia beat?...i assume you'll say broner. Does that mean broner is at least a former pfp guy in your opinion?

- how about the fact loma lost to salido? whereas rigo has never lost? why would you rank loma and not rigo?

- how is canelo #7...based on what exactly? I assume you'll include the lara and trout fights....so, since both decisions were highly controversial, wouldn't lara (if not trout) be in the top 10 pfp?

- how is inoue in your top 10 but not rigo or lsc?

- were you drunk or high when you posted this piece of garbage?

you are totally contradicting yourself!! in one breath ur saying that u cant use ggg win over jacobs because u think dj won that fight, but then say ggg and canelo tied when the entire world knows ggg won and canelo was gifted a draw from bias. come on man

dude, what fhe actual fk are you talking about?...wtf are you on about? you got some kind of mental problem? why don't you go see a psychiatrist?...you sound like an absolute moron.

Called your bluff. Of course you were full of shit. Took you long enough to respond as well.

Back