My top ten pfp boxers December 2017

Weird lists flying around here.

Where’s knockout cp freshmart for example?

Back in October there was a guy with an avatar of a movie poster that was quite controversial. It was a Blaxploitation film. This "new" poster coincidentally has a Blaxploitation movie poster as his avatar too. I wonder what the odds are? Hmmm.

Yeah, that's not a serious list.

Is this @cuban23 alternate account?
wtf!....damn, do y'all believe the entire boxing fandom is made up only of the six boxing fans you know personally and that they're all just changing out screennames for the hell of it? dude, there's like 8 BILLION people on this planet....there just MIGHT be some fight fans you don't know...that thought ever cross your mind?

wtf!....damn, do y'all believe the entire boxing fandom is made up only of the six boxing fans you know personally and that they're all just changing out screennames? dude, there's like 8 BILLION people on this planet....there just MIGHT be some fight fans you don't know...that thought ever cross your mind?

I was just giving @cuban23 shit...we joke on this forum.

Back in October there was a guy with an avatar of a movie poster that was quite controversial. It was a Blaxploitation film. This "new" poster coincidentally has a Blaxploitation movie poster as his avatar too. I wonder what the odds are? Hmmm.
Hmmm...there was a guy on another boxing site, i think it was CHB, who had a photo of Anthony Hopkins on his avatar...and you have Anthony Hopkins on your avatar....that must mean you're the same person.

Kovalev should be #1.
He's truly undefeated and was cheated twice by ward.

I think we can all agree with this, can I get an amen, @BusterKeaton
kkkovalev lost the first fight...but it was close enough to where his fans could claim robbery, esp since he dropped ward. but no self-respecting judge would give kkkovalev the decision in the first ward fight. the second fight was just a beatdown...kkkovalev had his body broken then when his hands dropped, ward exploded on his chin then walloped kkkovalev's defenseless ass into submission. you can call it anything you like...after all, this is an OPINION forum, but anybody with a clear perspective could see that ward proved his superiority both times.

kkkovalev lost the first fight...but it was close enough to where his fans could claim robbery, esp since he dropped ward. but no self-respecting judge would give kkkovalev the decision in the first ward fight. the second fight was just a beatdown...kkkovalev had his body broken then when his hands dropped, ward exploded on his chin then walloped kkkovalev's defenseless ass into submission. you can call it anything you like...after all, this is an OPINION forum, but anybody with a clear perspective could see that ward proved his superiority both times.

I thought Ward won the first fight clen.

KKKovalev quit in the second fight.

Man, give boxing opinions dude. Remember what I told you.

I thought Ward won the first fight clen.

KKKovalev quit in the second fight.

Man, give boxing opinions dude. Remember what I told you.

Kovalev flat out quit. The low blows were the best thing that could've happened to him, now he has plausible deniability. But he quit, I suspect everyone in the boxing community knows it too.

Kovalev flat out quit. The low blows were the best thing that could've happened to him, now he has plausible deniability. But he quit, I suspect everyone in the boxing community knows it too.

The body work got him. Everyone saw it. Excuses are for assholes. I can make a ton for Danny but reality is he stepped in the ring and Pirog beat him. Don't want to hear that shit

heh... heheh.... ahahahahahaha

The body work got him. Everyone saw it. Excuses are for assholes. I can make a ton for Danny but reality is he stepped in the ring and Pirog beat him. Don't want to hear that shit

One inconvenient fact Kov supporters leave out is that pretty early in the fight he was caught acting/flopping on a punch that was clearly ABOVE the belt-line. Funny how nobody ever mentions that...he was looking for a way out.

I like Bud, but he needs to fight some bigger names man. What's his best win Indongo? Postol?

Hmmm...there was a guy on another boxing site, i think it was CHB, who had a photo of Anthony Hopkins on his avatar...and you have Anthony Hopkins on your avatar....that must mean you're the same person.

Except we're talking about here though, Sherdog's Boxing forum. BTW, my avatar is a photo of Anthony Perkins, not Anthony Hopkins. ;)

One inconvenient fact Kov supporters leave out is that pretty early in the fight he was caught acting/flopping on a punch that was clearly ABOVE the belt-line. Funny how nobody ever mentions that...he was looking for a way out.
and we should never expect kkkov supporters to ever, in their life, acknowledge anything that might undermine their claim that their man was treated unfairly....not gonna happen in this lifetime.

Back