My theory on why Xenomorphs are so violent...

That film was shit, and Prometheus was shitter.

Whether AI kills us or not, I can only assume that hand of death is our own, we are a destructive and extremely aggressive species, finding a way to harm each other is unfortunately in our nature.

Serious question for OP.

Who is the mother of Cain's kids?

According to the apocrypha book of Adam and eve Cain married his sisters one of whom birthed Tubal Cain which freemasons and ancient blacksmiths trace their origin
to

Whether AI kills us or not, I can only assume that hand of death is our own, we are a destructive and extremely aggressive species, finding a way to harm each other is unfortunately in our nature.

True

There's obv something to the opposing forces in nature science mysticism and all religions that would lead one to thi n k that every thing is in a state of birth and destruction through means beyond anyone or things control...or even ability to perceive

images
Water Boy reference, respeck

According to the apocrypha book of Adam and eve Cain married his sisters one of whom birthed Tubal Cain which freemasons and ancient blacksmiths trace their origin
to

Can you name all of Eve's kids?

I'm only aware of Cain, Abel, and Seth.

Stop reading here.

You lost all credibility.

Says you

And nth I think you're a solid poster from the grappling forum

Just don't think that just because Christians believe differently than you that means we're not credible you don't have all the answers and nor do I

I just know that Jesus is truth.

Can you name all of Eve's kids?

I'm only aware of Cain, Abel, and Seth.

There was a Jewish historian named Josephus that had access to ancient manuscripts and books the early church left out of the bible

The most popular being the book of Enoch

However there are many more worth looking into esp the book of giants the fragmented book of monsters and the book of Adam and eve captivating reads even if you're not a believer

The amount of food required two of every animal would absolutely capsize an ark, and all the air upon the ark would stink of horrible animal feces and daily life would be like breathing lungfulls of a shitty poison all day until you die of some kind of shit-poisoning.

Some creationist have postulated that the ark had a giant moon pool in the center which allowed for the disposal of waste and Created a positive air ventilation system on board as the ship bobbed in the waves

Last edited:
There was a Jewish historian named Josephus that had access to ancient manuscripts and books the early church left out of the bible

The most popular being the book of Enoch

However there are many more worth looking into esp the book of giants the fragmented book of monsters and the book of Adam and eve captivating reads even if you're not a believer

I'm a secular Buddhist but I love what I've read of the Dead Sea Scrolls and Gnostic texts.

There was a parrallel evolution of philosophy going on about 2000 years back.

I see common threads in the New Testament, Buddhism, and Roman Stoicism.

Be a good person, don't let emotions corrupt your decision making and lead to suffering, forgive other and worth together in love to build peace, etc.

Go on. Would enjoy hearing you (or anyone else for that matter) expound more on the soul/software aspect regarding this line of reasoning. Please include links and sources if you must.

Saying it the way you do just doesn't do it justice. So our souls are now software? Please explain.

Let me clarify I'm not saying our sentience is derived from some advanced e AI software or code developed by an intellect and power billions(probably) of years old

Its just the more thought I give to the question of why are we here? What is this all about?

My mind explores many far out aspects and possibilities It seems that in religion and sci fi

anytime an intelligent power or being created something that thing goes haywire and starts killing itself or trying to destroy its creator

Like seen in the tower of Babel nimrod was tying to ascend to heaven to make war with God for the flood

And what I've always found amazing is that God said if he didn't confound the language "nothing would be impossible for humankind"

Jesus when speaking to his disciples called us Gods? Jus saying....I think too much

Accept Jesus and get saved sherbros

Last edited:
True

There's obv something to the opposing forces in nature science mysticism and all religions that would lead one to thi n k that every thing is in a state of birth and destruction through means beyond anyone or things control...or even ability to perceive

Yes, take sherdog for example, ardently supporting a fighter and using every conceivable possibility to prove that he/she is more superior than another fighter, or that film A should be put against film B and you must choose one, it eventually leads to sarcasm and passive aggressive behavior which is manifested simply by an opinion.

Says you

And nth I think you're a solid poster from the grappling forum

Just don't think that just because Christians believe differently than you that means we're not credible you don't have all the answers and nor do I

I just know that Jesus is truth.
I was kind of fucking with you. Im not Christian but I didn’t think you were being serious in the op, talking about xenomorphs and all.

images

My Mama says that xenomorphs are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.

Some creationist have postulated that the ark had a giant moon pool in the center which allowed for the disposal of waste and Created a positive sir ventilation system on board as the ship bobbed in the waves

I think you’re a great poster and a good dude but I don’t have any respect for “creationism” - saying that as an Irish Catholic

David bred them that way.
This is the canon answer.

The real answer is, because remorseless killing machines make good antagonists for horror and action movies. Nobody wants to see the Xeno flashing back to how it was bullied at a child.

I think all that acid blood and acid cum makes them pissed.

Back