My Super Annoying Liberal Friend

You see, to claim innocence you actually need to be innocent. Not "Yes, I did all these things wrong, I don't remember anything, but..." But what? You're used to the liberals treating you like a little baby who has no control over his own actions. Grown ass man, drunk, has dope on him, waa waaaa it's not my fault, daddy defend me.

Again no bitch... I didn't break any laws. I admit whats true nothing I did was illegal. My actions?? Go fuck yourself dude. They did not know I had weed until after I was arrested. You can try to spin it how ever you want but I didn't break any laws ho...

Last edited:
We'll never solve the problem if we aren't honest. There's clearly an issue with black on black crime just like there's an issue with police brutality towards blacks and both of them need to be fixed before this ever get's better. I guess it helps my perspective to see it firsthand with my friends and significant other, who are mostly blacks. They get targeted by police for their color despite us being in the same areas. It's not just black ghettos where blacks are treated differently. It seems even worse in safe, white neighborhoods for blacks than in the ghetto.

As the white dude, who has mainly black friends, do you ever go to black neigborhoods with your friends? Are you treated differently by the Police when they see you there?

Again no bitch... I didn't break any laws. I admit whats true nothing I did was illegal. My actions?? Go fuck yourself dude. They did not know I had weed until after I was arrested. You can try to spin it how ever you want but I didn't break any ho...

ROFL. So you had weed on you, and you're still actually the victim in this case?

Facebook is good for trolling.

Some months I'm an avid Trump supporter, other months "I'm with her".

Being a Bernie supporter or a Kasich backer is even better. That way you get to troll everyone.

I didn't go to jail for weed fuck tard... Wow lol!

That hurts the credibility of your story. "Other than all this stuff I was doing wrong..... I wasn't doing anything wrong..."

You're a scared. Someone who folds quick, dime a dozen "tough" with pitbulls to fill that void that is missing where a healthy Nexus should be. Instead there is sorrow where beauty should lay.

At the center of your being, instead of secreting positiveness, it oozes insecurities... as it drips past your Nexus and stains your body in shitty tattoos, it fuels you to put on that wife beater and walk with chest out with your hounds for protection.

You mean mug whitey and slap hands with the brothas, hoping for acceptance... yearning for that tribe to fill that black hole where Daddy should have been playing catch. But you'll never really truly be them... they know it, you know it, but the facade lives on and it gets you through your day as you mumble to yourself; "I'm billy bad ass... I'm billy bad ass".

I pity you... not in a hurtful way, but true pity. You need education and guidance. I would like to take you under my wing and massage your inner temple, releasing that ghetto grip and transforming your Nexus into one that drips the mana of life. From there on you will truly understand what it is to be alive and no longer will you need to tell yourself or others what you are... you will BE who you are truly meant to be.

-President Palis

LOL. All of this coming from someone who hates half of the entire country due to partisan :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry.

m_JWqS.gif

That hurts the credibility of your story. "Other than all this stuff I was doing wrong..... I wasn't doing anything wrong..."

Again I don't care if any sherdog ass holes believe me as I had to pay fines and stay the night in the drunk tank with stank ass snoring dudes.

Eye roll.

Also I never said I didn't do anything wrong I said I didn't deserve to go to jail and if I did so did everyone else. Smh

I don't hate anyone, even the Jihadis who you defend who would throw you off of a building for your sexual orientation.

I'm not defending Jihadis, I'm talking about you, so go blow down some other straw house.

You are a partisan lummox who takes every opportunity available to degrade your fellow Americans and then have the audacity to lecture someone on insecurities. Irony, what does this word mean?

Also I never said I didn't do anything wrong I said I didn't deserve to go to jail and if I did so did everyone else. Smh

No, you straight up said you didn't do anything wrong. SYH away.

The worst are people who break up with someone and post a million memes about relationship stuff.

As the white dude, who has mainly black friends, do you ever go to black neigborhoods with your friends? Are you treated differently by the Police when they see you there?

I live in a black neighborhood. I'm the 1% white population of it. I've lived in all white neighborhoods and now I happen to be in an all black one. I've been treated great by everyone. I've gone to black organization meetings, black fraternity parties, black historic school parties, black block parties, black clubs. I've never once had a problem because of my skin color. I'm not a wigger. I don't steal their culture. I just treat everyone with respect that I would expect they give me, and things work out fine.

As far as police go, they don't really bother me at all. They see me driving around in the neighborhood and my tags read local, so it's not as much of an issue as some white kid who's clearly not from the area. The two times I've spoken with police were, one time I was walking my dog through the neighborhood and a cop stopped next to me to ask if I saw someone who had ran from them. I said no and they pulled off. The other time was a car chase that wrecked on my corner and some suspects fled around my house into the neighborhood while I watched from my master bedroom patio. Cops asked me where they went, I told them I'm not in the business of snitching, the officer laughed and continued her search. I've never been stopped and treated like shit for being a white person in a black neighborhood, but I also don't act out of place. I visit the local shops over chains when I can and try to put my money in the local economy as much as possible. It's probably the friendliest place I've lived.

I'm not defending Jihadis, I'm talking about you, so go blow down some other straw house.

You are a partisan lummox who takes every opportunity available to degrade your fellow Americans and then have the audacity to lecture someone on insecurities. Irony, what does this word mean?
Irony is when someone makes up something about another person hating 50% of their country then cries when that person does the same thing to them.

I live in a black neighborhood. I'm the 1% white population of it. I've lived in all white neighborhoods and now I happen to be in an all black one. I've been treated great by everyone. I've gone to black organization meetings, black fraternity parties, black historic school parties, black block parties, black clubs. I've never once had a problem because of my skin color. I'm not a wigger. I don't steal their culture. I just treat everyone with respect that I would expect they give me, and things work out fine.

As far as police go, they don't really bother me at all. They see me driving around in the neighborhood and my tags read local, so it's not as much of an issue as some white kid who's clearly not from the area. The two times I've spoken with police were, one time I was walking my dog through the neighborhood and a cop stopped next to me to ask if I saw someone who had ran from them. I said no and they pulled off. The other time was a car chase that wrecked on my corner and some suspects fled around my house into the neighborhood while I watched from my master bedroom patio. Cops asked me where they went, I told them I'm not in the business of snitching, the officer laughed and continued her search. I've never been stopped and treated like shit for being a white person in a black neighborhood, but I also don't act out of place. I visit the local shops over chains when I can and try to put my money in the local economy as much as possible. It's probably the friendliest place I've lived.

I grew up as a white kid with a lot of black friends. When ever I was usually the only white kid around. I got talked to by the police all the time. I was a normal looking white kid. I'm talking the cops would walk right by everyone else and come find out what I was doing there. Because I'm out of place. Right or wrong, that's what the cops are trained to look for. People who don't seem to "fit" where they currently are.

Back