@purple
Reaction score
Mighty Mouse, Cody, Max Holloway, Conor McGregor, Tyron Woodley
Vs
Bisping, Jon Jones, Stipe

5 v 3

If the big guys survive, round 2

Benavidez, TJ, Aldo, Ferguson, Maia

If they survive that, they get a tag team match against a fresh GSP and Anderson tag team

Final round is against current burnt out Fedor

Thats my dream

Imho the bigger trio make it all the way to the end. All 3 of em have heart and cardio despite their size. And as a LW id love to say the little guys have a chance but can you imagine TJ getting hit flush by Stipe just once? Hahahahaha

Alright flame on

Oh and the tourney happens in one day for some ungodly reason
So if by the time they get to GSP/Anderson they are all spent they are gonns get ended.

If you want to dream about cross-division tourneys it should be LW and down or LHW up. I can't fantasize when I know stipe would win 11/10 times.

Why did the 3-man team get a bum like Bisping?

If you want to dream about cross-division tourneys it should be LW and down or LHW up. I can't fantasize when I know stipe would win 11/10 times.

But its essentially a 3 v 13 drawn out in a single day
That doesnt make it intriguing?

You honestly see Stipe carrying their little 3 man team through all that?

Why did the 3-man team get a bum like Bisping?

Champs 125-170

Vs champs 185-heavy

Then the big boys have to fight #1s, the two UFC Goat minus jones, and then Fedor

But its essentially a 3 v 13 drawn out in a single day
That doesnt make it intriguing?

You honestly see Stipe carrying their little 3 man team through all that?
I don't know what I see in stipe's hypothetical future, but I do know I have seen him ko jds, reem, doom, arlovski and hunto in a row. I like his chances in virtually any reasonable scenario .

I don't know what I see in stipe's hypothetical future, but I do know I have seen him ko jds, reem, doom, arlovski and hunto in a row. I like his chances in virtually any reasonable scenario .

That is more than fair.
Fave HW

Back