My second Vlog w GSP

Eric Spicely

Professional Fighter
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Hey guys this is my second Vlog video on the channel I started. In this episode i take you inside GSPs private gym and show you what it’s like to train w him on saturdays. Watch subscribe share! Give me some feedback!

Cheers.

Can we get a backflipping Georges gif
gspoops.gif

Hey guys this is my second Vlog video on the channel I started. In this episode i take you inside GSPs private gym and show you what it’s like to train w him on saturdays. Watch subscribe share! Give me some feedback!

Cheers.

Nice vid. What i would personally like is a longer vid and more drilling and sparring to be included. Thanks for sharing.

Nice vid. What i would personally like is a longer vid and more drilling and sparring to be included. Thanks for sharing.
I’m going to do a full GSP leg lock technique video from this day next!

Thanks for posting here, man. Love these videos keep up the good work.

How do backflips help you win a fight?

GSP might be too mesmerized by gymnastics

Cheers.

That's awesome man. Is it usually so few people at his private gym? Are you guys like, the private GSP squad of tri star? Lol

His gym looks awesome.

Nice man - second vlog and you already have GSP. If you keep going up at that rate, you'll be able to interview Keith Jardine soon!

Does GSP usually trains at his private gym ? Also is that private gym opened only to the ones who are invited ?
btw Nice video with the GOAT

Cheers.

Keep up the good work

Cheers.

GSP trains with Sherbros, no wonder he's the GOAT.

Cheers.

Dude! Thanks for posting, will be very interested to see this

Good to see GSP isn't super skinny from the fasting. Seems like his knees are fine too.

Back