My roommate left the gas on the stove on

I had to go check my stove after reading this. I got a little paranoid.

you should honestly kick the shit out of your roommate

you should honestly kick the shit out of your roommate

This. I have had a horrible roommate before but even he never left the stove on. We had an electric stove, but still. Kick that fucking bitch out. I bet he’s a real mamma’s boy, isn’t he. I know this because those types always do suit like that since their moms would always walk behind them turning off the stove, picking up their garbage, cleaning their rooms, etc.

I agree with the other guys, roomie's gotta go. Give him an uppercut on his way out the door.

Is your roommate hitler?

You had to pay for high school? ;)
Yeh man what the fuxk is a high school loan. I hope you meant University or college otherwise feels bad man.gif
Life is hard enough without needing to get loans to go to damn high school

This. I have had a horrible roommate before but even he never left the stove on. We had an electric stove, but still. Kick that fucking bitch out. I bet he’s a real mamma’s boy, isn’t he. I know this because those types always do suit like that since their moms would always walk behind them turning off the stove, picking up their garbage, cleaning their rooms, etc.
I have terrible memory and regularly forget to turn the stove off ): never had anybody following behind me. I’m just the worst is all lol.

Yeh man what the fuxk is a high school loan. I hope you meant University or college otherwise feels bad man.gif
Life is hard enough without needing to get loans to go to damn high school
<{outtahere}>

Thanks. I live in a cape so Atleast I don’t have an attic where it could collect . Problem is it’s 19 degrees out so nose is stuffy

How long have you lived in a cape? Do you pretend fly around the house?

LIght a match and will instantly get rid of all the gas without you having to air out the place. just kidding / don't do this

I have terrible memory and regularly forget to turn the stove off ): never had anybody following behind me. I’m just the worst is all lol.

Not surprising. You also forget to put pants on

<{fry}>

giphy.gif

Back