My rolling partners keep getting terrible smelling breath into my face

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I am a little socially awkward IRL which is why I spend most of my social time on this forum.

With that said my two most frequent rolling partners have terrible breath and are continuously getting it into my face while rolling. This is becoming a serious issue and I don't know what to do about the situation as I lack the social skills to confront them.

I'm at the point where I absolutely have to say something. How can I express my feelings without making them mad and want to beat my ass? I don't want them to suddenly start holding submissions past when I tap just because I said something so this is a really delicate and serious situation.

Thanks...

Bad breath imo is caused by an empty stomach.tell them to eat and brush their teeth

We have a guy in class who, I'm so so sorry to say this, but apparently doesnt wipe too well. Get even remotely close to his butt Crack and it's over.

So smelly breath would be a breath of fresh air by comparison

We have a guy in class who, I'm so so sorry to say this, but apparently doesnt wipe too well. Get even remotely close to his butt Crack and it's over.

Jesus.

One time I went to a Judo / BJJ seminar where one of the Judo brown belts who was helping instruct had a gi that smelled like cat piss. Didn't help that he was pushing 300 pounds. Shit had me weak.

offering people mints consistently generally give peoples the hint

17426199_264738993978532_2690832122160890201_n.jpg

That's just your upper lip, TS

Jesus.

One time I went to a Judo / BJJ seminar where one of the Judo brown belts who was helping instruct had a gi that smelled like cat piss. Didn't help that he was pushing 300 pounds. Shit had me weak.

Yeah what's up with this smells ? Another guy who obviously showers and stuff has a gi that always smells like a fart. It's not an overwhelming shit smell or anything, but just smells like a fart. He's a clean person though just his gi.

Well, they probably don't realize, bad it's a serious problem, better bucal hygiene is what they need... Rarely is because of stomach issues, but it could be one of the reasons as well...

I am a little socially awkward IRL which is why I spend most of my social time on this forum.

With that said my two most frequent rolling partners have terrible breath and are continuously getting it into my face while rolling. This is becoming a serious issue and I don't know what to do about the situation as I lack the social skills to confront them.

I'm at the point where I absolutely have to say something. How can I express my feelings without making them mad and want to beat my ass? I don't want them to suddenly start holding submissions past when I tap just because I said something so this is a really delicate and serious situation.

Thanks...
Much better than being at the bottom side control and all the sweat of the other guy drips from a never ending supply, directly to your mouth, like what's happening to me most days.

Yeah what's up with this smells ? Another guy who obviously showers and stuff has a gi that always smells like a fart. It's not an overwhelming shit smell or anything, but just smells like a fart. He's a clean person though just his gi.
They save water, they don't wash gi for a month, just hang it dry. bad practice.

Back