My prediction of Wilder vs Fury

actjac

Down goes Frazuh...down goes Frazuh
@purple
Reaction score
Fury needs the money so he's willing to fight Wilder now. . . Frank W. wants to cash in before Tyson goes off the deep end again.

It will be an entertaining promotion and the hype will sell this match but Fury will probably postpone at least once.

When the fight takes place Fury will come out strong and win a couple of early rounds before starting to labor and then starts leaning on Deontay. Wilder will hurt Fury as Tyson tires midway and knocks him down a couple of times before Tyson's corner stops in between rounds (7-8). . . Fury gets a nice check, Wilder gets the high profile wins, Warren gets a payday and rid of the problem. Wilder's team can then restart the drumbeat for a mid-2019 Anthony Joshua fight and with the momentum for another U.S. event (either Las Vegas or MSG).. . . .The fans are entertained,

Seems pretty contradictory from what you were hinting at here doesnt it?
Apparently a fight with Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury is close to being finalized. . . According to expert boxing forum posters Wilder has no chin, fights only bums and is lucky to be an era of weak heavyweights.

So then by virtue of forum poster's expertise Fury is a bum.

Good thing you started a new thread for this one.

Seems pretty contradictory from what you were hinting at here doesnt it?

Dang, I didn't think that I would have to explain the use of sarcasm.

We need more Wilder/Fury threads to be sure.

Back