My prediction: Ferguson vs Hernandez

ChaelSonnen

The American Gangster
@purple
Reaction score
Ferguson going to sleep round 1. Mark my words.

Ferguson ain't fighting some low-level scrub again to prove his worth. He's on a 10-fight winstreak and ranked #1. He should be fighting the winner of Khabib vs Conor.

Ferguson ain't fighting some low-level scrub again to prove his worth. He's on a 10-fight winstreak and ranked #1. He should be fighting the winner of Khabib vs Conor.
Khabib fought Edson to earn his TS, didn't he?

aaron-hernandez-121813-ftr-apjpg_w9r1x5knpv9d1pncqrfdci584.jpg

I thought Hernandez died.

No. He shouldnt get to fight the winner of khabib vs conor.

He's blown it too many times porier is coming off of an impressive win over alverez. Porier should get it with a win over nate.

Ferguson going to sleep round 1. Mark my words.
Hernandez exposed his neck a few times against OAM iirc. That’s a dangerous thing to do against Ferguson.

Good fight, but Hernandez isn't ready. He could potentially cause some problems though. Hernandez could one-shot Ferguson, it would be tough to win a decision over Ferguson if Hernandez can't knock him out though.

I would have Ferguson vs Pettis?? or even Iaquinta.

Khabib fought Edson to earn his TS, didn't he?
Khabib never really earned that no 1 spot like tony did and also he missed the fight by not being unable to make weight (Which is his fault) and not like tony who missed the fight by a freak accident .

Back