my pic with MATT HUGHES!

Originally posted by uyokij_uykhgrk
a1_lg.jpg

Holy shit is that Jordan!! If it is then he used to go to NYMAG with me...thats awesome

matt_hughes.jpg

You should re-register under Nosferatu and use your pic as an avatar.

matt_hughes.jpg

I bet your all jealous!

You guys can make fun if you want, but I think it's really cool that Matt Hughes does charity visits for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Yeah, Hughes always gives back to the community. A true champion.

Originally posted by Theagenes
You guys can make fun if you want, but I think it's really cool that Matt Hughes does charity visits for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
LOL...

uyokij_uykhgrk, don't sweat it. There's nothing wrong with you or your looks. You should expect this kind of thing on an internet forum.

Originally posted by computer fogie
uyokij_uykhgrk, don't sweat it. There's nothing wrong with you or your looks. You should expect this kind of thing on an internet forum.
Now that you have replied, he also looks like the thing in your AV.

Hey man, dont take taht shit personaly or seriously, thats how people post here, thye always talk shit and make fun out of anybody.

Thats the way it always is, youll see it thru time if you ever stay in this retarted place.

Dont worry most of the guys here are similar to this guy or theyll end up like him

Dahmer.jpg

Im not sayng hes freekning ugly, but I know waht I mean.

Hey man,

Cool pics, where'd you guys meet Vitor and Phil together?

Just grow some hair, you look all right.

(^_^)

Can you grow hair after an unsuccessful lobotomy?

Im not ashamed of my looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
But truth does not, the truth is you're very ugly. Maybe Matt could of reconstructed your face for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back