My not so bold Conor/Tony/Khabib prediction

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
With the UFC booking Moscow for September, and Conor, Tony and Khabib appearing to be training for a fight on social media, its safe to assume some sort of plan is set in motion. My prediction:

- Conor vs Tony in march/april
- Khabib fights winner on Russia card

I know Conor is a huge draw, but Khabib is bigger in Russia and I dont think they would want to risk him losing to Tony/Conor before that card. I think it pulls big numbers regardless of who Khabib fights. Conor would be better for sure, but Tony/Khabib is honestly a coin toss fight IMO and a big risk if the UFC wants Khabib to fight in September too

I could be wrong, but this makes the most sense to me

It's gonna be this next i feel.

ypKHJ6k.jpg

Khabib and Tony have both said via social media they have incoming fight news.

I don't see Conor fighting.

TS

you might have a point there

tony is an easy matchup for connor, who can unify the belt

so the fight in russia in september can be secured

i got khabib by tko in the 2nd if it ever happens, wich I doubt

With the UFC booking Moscow for September, and Conor, Tony and Khabib appearing to be training for a fight on social media, its safe to assume some sort of plan is set in motion. My prediction:

I know Conor is a huge draw, but Khabib is bigger in Russia and I dont think they would want to risk him losing to Tony/Conor before that card. I think it pulls big numbers regardless of who Khabib fights. Conor would be better for sure, but Tony/Khabib is honestly a coin toss fight IMO and a big risk if the UFC wants Khabib to fight in September too

U sure Khabibs bigger than Conor in Russia? Ive heard Russia has a huge Conor fan base. Also Khabibs muslim, which is only 20% of Russians. Conors trainer Jon, has a book that sells like hot cake in Russia cuz theyre obsessed with McGregor over there.

When is the ramadan?

Pretty easy to predict when Khabib is fighting if you keep that in mind.

A little birdie told me Tony vs Diaz while they do Conor vs Khabib

U sure Khabibs bigger than Conor in Russia? Ive heard Russia has a huge Conor fan base. Also Khabibs muslim, which is only 20% of Russians. Conors trainer Jon, has a book that sells like hot cake in Russia cuz theyre obsessed with McGregor over there.
At least we know the Russian mountain bears are behind Conor.

Conor is a bigger star in Russia than Khabib.

No matter what happens..

LW is fucking,,

FUCKING,,

nuts these days.

I doubt Conor fights in the UFC again.

Listen guys

Somebody that has 100 million allegedly and multiple revenue streams IS NOT
fighting Khabib

Listen guys

Somebody that has 100 million allegedly and multiple revenue streams IS NOT
fighting Khabib

this is most likely correct. tony vs khabib and than khabib vs whomever in russia once he wins the lightweight belt.

Conor calls all the shots. What he wants to do, is what will be done.

Here is the more likely scenario:

Conor Stripped. Khabib and Tony fight for real belt.

Then Conor does or does not come back to fight the winner. Don't really give a shit any more, and I think fewer and fewer others are as well.

Nah, think it'll go Tony vs Khabib first, then the winner fights Conor..

Hopefully that'll be Khabib in Russia..

Back