My Murica Travel Plans

P

Pugilistic

So my plans are pretty much set. I'm leaving on a Saturday for Oahu with some family members and we are staying with my cousin. He works for a tour company so he says he has a plan set for us but I definitely want to do some exploring on my own.
My plans for Oahu are:
Surf at Waikiki
Snorkeling at Hanauma
Byodo In temple
Lanikai beach
Pillbox Hike
Pearl Harbor
And whatever interesting thing I come across. We are staying for about a week, but I have a day to myself after my family goes back to Korea. I'm still trying to figure out what I should do for a day but I'll probably rent a car and explore.

Then I fly out to the Bay Area on my own. I reserved a car and I'll stay in SF at a friend's house for 3 nights. I think I'll spend most of the time meeting some friends I haven't seen in a long time but I'll also do some touristy stuff as well.
Golden Gate
Muir Woods & Stinson
Fisherman's Wharf
Maritime National Park
Palace of Fine Arts
Not SF but, Carmel beach - A girl I know invited me to head out there but it's bit of a drive so I'm still thinking about it.
Hit up a dispensary for some edibles

Then I'm driving to Yosemite. Going to stay there for two nights and explore as much as I can. I don't know how challenging the hikes are but I'm going to try to hit Glacier Point, Half Dome, and Vernal Falls. I also want to check out the Mariposa Grove Museum to see Sequoia trees.

Then I'm hitting Route 395 on my way to Death Valley and gonna check out as much as I can. Bodie, Mono Lake, Grant Lake, Devil's Postpile, and Hot Creek are on my list.

At Death Valley, it's apparently free to camp at some of the sites so I'm going to just sleep in my car under the stars. Seeing stars at a desert is something I've really wanted to do. I might explore more of the park or if I'm up for it, I'll try to hit up another park like Mojave or Joshua. Then just go to a nearby town and find the cheapest motel.

Then I'm heading to LA where my friend said I could crash at his place. He's big party guy so he'll take me to a club or some bars and introduce me to chicks. I'm staying there for 4 nights and my plan is LA is up in the air at the moment. But so far on my list:
Venice Beach/Santa Monica
The Hollywood sign
Griffith Park
Runyon Canyon
Smorgasburg
Dana Point
Universal Studios/City Walk
Laugh Factory
Also want to check out Wildcard Boxing and see if I can get a picture with Freddy Roach or catch some other boxers. Also want to check out a legit powerlifting gym and train.
I'm not sure yet but I might sacrifice some of my time LA and do a day trip to San Diego.
On my flight back to Korea I have a pretty long layover in Japan, which I am also stoked about. I'll use that time to check out Narita and eat some Ramen.

What do you guys think about my plan? I would welcome any specific suggestions for restaurants, clubs, bars, museums, powerlifting gyms, etc.

Watch where you step, lots of poop piles out there.

Keep tinder on everywhere you go to sample the local flavours!!!

Too hectic. I prefer staying a week or more in one place before moving to the next. But that's just me.

Are you serious?

Way ahead of you man. I hope they give asian manlets a chance.
SF has a homeless epidemic. If SF had a flag it would be rainbow colored with a log of shit.

Too hectic. I prefer staying a week or more in one place before moving to the next. But that's just me.
If it was up to me I'd say for three months until my visa runs out so I can really explore each area but 1. I'm poor 2. I need to come back for work. My boss is already mad I'll be gone for 3 weeks. Rescheduling work related shit has been hell.

Are you serious?

If you’re a power lifter with a sense of humour the rest won’t really matter, in spite of what your sugar Sherbros say.

Could have picked a way nicer place to holiday rather than America. You could have gone somewhere like Europe or Australia. Sad

Sounds like an awesome vacation. Sounds VERY busy though. Definitely hit up Muir Woods. Keep fisherman's wharf to a minimum and see Alcatraz or a Giants game instead.

I highly recommend ditching LA to go to San Diego. It just a much better city.

Are you serious?

SF does have a public poop problem, strange but I'm sure you can navigate. At the very least you'll have some interesting stories. Be sure to visit the Castro while you're there you'll thank me later!

You'll be in areas where being an Asian manlet won't work against you since you are going to areas with a fairly good sized Asian population and if all else fails just scream at the women "If you don't give up some poon to me you're racist!!!" if they are white there's a good chance they will fall for it.

Just PLEASE don't go to Vegas and be one of the football jersey wearing, chain smoking, stupid fedora hat wearing Asians that sits around playing video poker all day and night. Somehow that demographic seems to be multiplying faster and faster every time I go out there. Or if you do, at least get a good football jersey......... I could never understand why Tennessee Titans jerseys are so popular.

SF does have a public poop problem, strange but I'm sure you can navigate. At the very least you'll have some interesting stories. Be sure to visit the Castro while you're there you'll thank me later!

You'll be in areas where being an Asian manlet won't work against you since you are going to areas with a fairly good sized Asian population and if all else fails just scream at the women "If you don't give up some poon to me you're racist!!!" if they are white there's a good chance they will fall for it.

Just PLEASE don't go to Vegas and be one of the football jersey wearing, chain smoking, stupid fedora hat wearing Asians that sits around playing video poker all day and night. Somehow that demographic seems to be multiplying faster and faster every time I go out there. Or if you do, at least get a good football jersey......... I could never understand why Tennessee Titans jerseys are so popular.

Cause remember the Titans was damn good

In Hawaii? What kind of people do you think the entire state is full of?

If you're staying around Honolulu, kokohead is a good workout with a really nice view at the top. North Shore is good too.

57479b628c9c4f8370ae67ce52b84024.jpg

Back