My Morning Contribution: Obama, the Great Pragmatist

I am guessing you are like 95% of all the other Americans in the US and have NEVER stepped foot out of the country.

Well, I have. I've been to more countries than you have fingers and toes.

In Germany: An easy way the Germans tell if a black guy is American or not? "he or she is walking around with white people". THAT is what MANY German people tell me how they know if they are American or not. Because you next to NEVER see Germans walking around with black people.

In Spain: HAAAAA!! good luck. Not too long ago at soccer games many Spanish people would make monkey sounds when the ball gets passed to a black guy on the field.

In Russia: They either won't acknowledge black people or the cops detain you and grill you with all kinds of questions just for being there.

In France: NOT friendly to black people at all unless you are Cheik Kongo.

In Austria: I PERSONALLY got many dirty looks for walking hand in hand with my ex brazilian girlfriend who was 3 shades darker than me. Austrian people would look at me as if I just committed a crime.

Australia: fellow Marines that went there kept getting asking why we, "let so many black guys in our military".

Saudi Arabia: well... slavery still exist there essentially so....

And those are just the 1st world countries off the top of my head. Don't get me started with 3rd world countries.

1st: I said 1st world. Russia, and especially Saudi Arabia I would never consider first world.
2nd: I never said other 1st world nations don't have issues, hence the word "arguably"
3rd: I've been to 50+ countries. Yes, more than fingers and toes.

1st: I said 1st world. Russia, and especially Saudi Arabia I would never consider first world.
2nd: I never said other 1st world nations don't have issues, hence the word "arguably"
3rd: I've been to 50+ countries. Yes, more than fingers and toes.

Go to Russia and try to tell them they are anything but 1st world country. See what happens. Saudi Arabia is pretty damn modern especially with their infrastructure. But their racism is systematically horrible.

America is a TODDLER in terms of racism compared to the countries I mentioned. And those were just the countries off the top of my head.

NO it is NOT "arguable" and you know it. Or at least should if you have been to "50+ bla bla". Or you are just lying about those numbers.

Did I say he did? No. Just about every excuse and or idea you had in the post that I replied to? YES.

You're a fucking idiot. Yes, that's what you're saying.

Level headed people understand that young blacks still suffer from issues stemming from racism and that blacks in general suffered from a lack of economic and education opportunities. Nothing i said is outlandish, and Sam Harris sure as fuck didn't debunk anything I've said.

Last edited:
Go to Russia and try to tell them they are anything but 1st world country. See what happens. Saudi Arabia is pretty damn modern especially with their infrastructure. But their racism is systematically horrible.

America is a TODDLER in terms of racism compared to the countries I mentioned. And those were just the countries off the top of my head.

NO it is NOT "arguable" and you know it. Or at least should if you have been to "50+ bla bla". Or you are just lying about those numbers.

Looks like you're just looking to create an argument and be a douche about it.

ZZZZZzzzzzzz.

If you were there with me in Camp Taji or Ramadi in 2009 you would have NEVER posted half of that because then you'd know better. Not to mention Mosul. We all knew those soldiers were just gonna quit once we left.

There was no set schedule and you know it. Once administrations changed that shit went out the window. The other "scheduled" pullout years bogus and it would change every year.
did three trips into Iraq. was there in '03 with 7th cav as air force attached unit. in any event, i never said anything about the iraqis being ready to fight. i merely stated that the decision and date for the pull out of iraq happened WAY before Obama took office so you cant really pin that one on him in particular. but yes, your average iraqi recruit was garbage from day one and mostly remained so throughout the entirety of the occupation

your date of refences seems to be off. We began troop reductions in iraq in 2007. Then Bush the lesser went ahead and approved https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement
2007 was consequently the LAST time any of my people went to Iraq given our career field. that shit didnt 'go out the window' because only ONE single president in living history has made it a personal mission to undue previous administrations agreements and his name is Trump. So if YOU have any evidence that Bush came up with the status of forces agreement, and then Obama modified it instead of it following its approved upon course such as it is, we'd be happy to see it and discuss it. Because from here it sounds like you know fuck all about what happened. Obama maintained the 2011 pull out schedule because
1-it was convenient in that the process had already begun before he was sworn in and
2-because it allowed him to keep his campaign promise of pulling us out of Iraq without having to actually DO anything because it was already in the books to happen. Ask yourself this. What was the last OIF phase? (hint it was VII) and when did that date occur?

You're a fucking idiot. Yes, that's what you're saying.

Level headed people understand that young blacks still suffer from issues stemming from racism and that blacks in general suffered from a lack of economic and education opportunities. Nothing i said is outlandish, and Sam Harris sure as fuck didn't debunk anything I've said.

Still unable to admit you were wrong about America “arguably the most bla bla bla”?? Interesting.

Keep on giving yourself a reason to have an excuse for black people’s failures in modern day life. That’ll get you some where.

Still unable to admit you were wrong about America “arguably the most bla bla bla”?? Interesting.

Keep on giving yourself a reason to have an excuse for black people’s failures in modern day life. That’ll get you some where.

What exactly do you think I'm wrong about again? I didn't say shit about "America is possibly the most whatever".

And you need to learn how to separate ideas. I didn't say that blacks have zero responsibility and are nothing but victims. Absolutely nothing like that came out of my mouth. So get some reading comprehension.

I said racism is still a problem that affects blacks today, and that if they didn't have laws passed that prevented them from having economic success and an education up until the 70s that they most likely would have the same issues they have today.

Go back to eating crayons.

Back