Al Iaquinta vs Alexander Hernandez Co-Headlines TUF 28 Finale

James Vick vs Paul Felder Co-Headlines UFC Adelaide

David Teymur vs Islam Makhachev at UFC Beijing

Kevin Lee vs Justin Gaethje Headlines UFC on Fox 31

Jose Aldo vs Eddie Alvarez Opens up UFC 232's PPV

I can get down with this...but at the same time i'm generally ok with any matchups.Well thought out fights imo,it's just the Aldo Alvarez fight seems a little far fetched as Aldo seems to have slimmed down a bit and probably belongs at 145 (on a competitive level) now especially with the slow but steady evolution of weight cutting.I used to cut weight all the time,I have no clue how these guys do the cuts they do.Good match ups and I know Aldo talked about going up I just see him as trimmer these days.I don't keep up with everything,maybe he said he's going up and i'd be cool with that as I doubt he could ever beat Holloway but stylistically i'd pick him over Ortega,I lean Aldo anyway as Ortega seems to always be ok with striking and his wrestling is absolutely garbage.

I can get down with this...but at the same time i'm generally ok with any matchups.Well thought out fights imo,it's just the Aldo Alvarez fight seems a little far fetched as Aldo seems to have slimmed down a bit and probably belongs at 145 (on a competitive level) now especially with the slow but steady evolution of weight cutting.I used to cut weight all the time,I have no clue how these guys do the cuts they do.Good match ups and I know Aldo talked about going up I just see him as trimmer these days.I don't keep up with everything,maybe he said he's going up and i'd be cool with that as I doubt he could ever beat Holloway but stylistically i'd pick him over Ortega,I lean Aldo anyway as Ortega seems to always be ok with striking and his wrestling is absolutely garbage.

I believe aldo just said he wants to fight ortega for the title at ufc 231 or have a lightweight bout

Kevin Lee vs Justin Gaethje Headlines UFC on Fox 31

Jose Aldo vs Eddie Alvarez Opens up UFC 232's PPV

Find another fight for Aldo. Other than that good job.

What about Aldo vs Barboza people?

Who's Conor fighting after he beats Khabib?

Excited to see how hard he can throw punches with his back glued to the canvas.

What’s the over/under on him looking up at the referee and begging for a standup again?

Barboza vs Hooker is booked for ufc on fox 31

<{dayum}>

That should be a good fight, but Aldo at 145 doesn't really have a compelling fight outside of Ortega or fighting for the belt.

I believe aldo just said he wants to fight ortega for the title at ufc 231 or have a lightweight bout

See,I don't know anything lol,but I honestly believe he has no business at 155 if he's still looking for another title.I think his best bet for a title is at FW if Ortega beats Holloway,who's more likely to grapple and get caught cause he'll fight anywhere while Aldo won't go to the ground easy especially when Ortega has shit wrestling.

There's so many awesome fights for Aldo at LW,I just don't think there's title opportunities there for him,but I also thought Whittaker would have little success at MW so what do I know.We are all wrong all the time,that's why the sport is so interesting.The way he talks though it seems like Aldo is looking more for big fights instead of titles and at this point...it makes more sense for him financially.

Long story short,I don't think Aldo is going to make any moves until after the December 8th match up of Ortega and Max,he'd be dumb to scoot on that because he could get Ortega if he wins.Who knows though.

Back