My man Delkins! Great win over Bermudez!

BLIND

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I thought this fight would be more akin to Mendes vs Elkins, but I was hoping to be proven wrong, again! This is the 3rd or 4th fight that I thought Delkins was gonna lose but the dude does not quit. Loved his performance last night.

Bermudez got robbed it's not even funny, Elkins bought the judges, no other explanation.

Bermudez got robbed it's not even funny, Elkins bought the judges, no other explanation.
Will you at least concede the objective truth that it was a close and competitive fight?

I thought Delkins would get smashed by Brandao, Hioki, Bectic(he did get smashed but still won), and now Bermudez. Idk what to say, the dude is tough and doesn't give a fuck if you don't believe in him. Consummate overachiever

Good for him but I'm still pissed he ruined my UFC 209 parlay

That was an okay fight. Elkins is a tireless grinder who often finds ways to unbronze his opponents. However, watching him fight right after Cummins is a little exhausting

I like this guy, a throwback grinder, hopefully he gets a big fight next and makes some decent money.

Will you at least concede the objective truth that it was a close and competitive fight?

I thought Delkins would get smashed by Brandao, Hioki, Bectic(he did get smashed but still won), and now Bermudez. Idk what to say, the dude is tough and doesn't give a fuck if you don't believe in him. Consummate overachiever
Totally agree. It was definitely a close fight. I had it 29-28 Elkins, but I knew the judges would split on round 2.

And he is definitely one of the best overachievers in the sport. He's 13-4 in the UFC. He's got two separate 5-fight winning streaks- with almost all of them being battles. That is incredibly rare.

If he gets the right draw, he's potentially one fight away from a title shot and possibly having his name on a PPV (doubt it, unless he pulls another epic comeback in his next fight).

Was shocked he got the close decision in NY but hey fair play to the guy

That was an okay fight. Elkins is a tireless grinder who often finds ways to unbronze his opponents. However, watching him fight right after Cummins is a little exhausting
True. I watched it on it's own, so I had a different experience than you. Going into it, I expected Dennis to win, so the "upset" aspect made it more exciting as well. Cummins fights are only entertaining when he loses lol

Bermudez won that fight imo, how elkins won the 2nd despite losing the first three mins is beyond me.
Apparently you need to only win the last two mins and the judges completely forget what was done before that.

The third was very one sided as well, could be a 10-8 under the new rules

Back