my life is over...i am so depressed

Yeah I am. I thought he fought hard, even though all his haters just focus on the end of the fight and the tap. Nearly All great fighters have tapped out. Anderson, GSP, Fedor, on and on. So tapping is not some new thing he just invented and disgraced himself with. But that is haters for you..

What you’re feeling is normal.

Best way for you to recover is to join the celebration of smashing McConner. It will be a happy happy time for you

oh of fucking course you're here and back with these weirdo fuckin nick names im logging off for an hour

Bro, you’re admitting you’re depressed. I really respect the courage it takes to admit that.

I’m telling you buddy... there’s a lot of happy Khabib supporters here. Why you wanna be depressed? Unless #27 is your family or friend, it’s better for you to join the “Khabibschlong” festival and have good times instead of be depressed.

Peace.

200.gif

why go to work, why pay bills, why even go on with life anymore? I will never get over how the notorious lost.... Never thought that could happen life isn't worth living anymore

I'm sure the 50 million he's making will dry his tears quite well.

Bro, you’re admitting you’re depressed. I really respect the courage it takes to admit that.

I’m telling you buddy... there’s a lot of happy Khabib supporters here. Why you wanna be depressed? Unless #27 is your family or friend, it’s better for you to join the “Khabibschlong” festival and have good times instead of be depressed.

Peace.

I was bummed that he lost, but not depressed...cause the guy made a ton of money. and everyone knows he's getting a rematch..and that's another 50 million...haha

I was bummed that he lost, but not depressed...cause the guy made a ton of money. and everyone knows he's getting a rematch..and that's another 50 million...haha
If celebrating the wages of celebrities makes you feel less bummed out then more power to you buddy.

huh? bro dont make me come over there and trip you in front of your girl

189 - Win 194 - Win - 196 - loss - 202 - win - 205 - win - 229 loss

M A J O R I T Y ???
The only numbers that matter:

10/6/2017 = 27-0

Now, about coming over tripping me in front of my girl... if you show up, the only thing I will have for you is sympathy hugs.

On the upside, he will probably get a rematch. Though if him losing depresses you legitimately, you may not want to watch.

If celebrating the wages of celebrities makes you feel less bummed out then more power to you buddy.

I was bummed he lost...I could care less how much he makes...nice reading into what you want to believe..haha

You could leave the forum and never come back; that would work out nicely.

Back