my life is over...i am so depressed

IReallyDoTrainUFC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why go to work, why pay bills, why even go on with life anymore? I will never get over how the notorious lost.... Never thought that could happen life isn't worth living anymore

Not a white belt account, so may be legit.

Now I know where the name ‘Proper Twelve” comes from. Conor gave Khabib like 12 proper taps on the arm whilst being choked out.

why go to work, why pay bills, why even go on with life anymore? I will never get over how the notorious lost.... Never thought that could happen life isn't worth living anymore
what happened to you when nate choked him out?

you do know this is not the first time he lost, right?

giphy.gif

Depressed?? Hey, there's always that 'Proper 12' that works magic with depression

Conor does not care about you. He does not like you. Say those words every time you feel bad and you will be fine.

Do it, JUMP!!!

No worries, Conor can still cum to you in your dreams.

Don't give up! Thats what conor would do

Lemme put something on your playlist.

Back