My knives

Are you in AZ Rev?

Ahh, thought you were for some reason.

If so we would need to go shoot some guns and throw knives at mountain lions

Ahh, thought you were for some reason.

If so we would need to go shoot some guns and throw knives at mountain lions

I would still like that. Maybe I can come out sometime. For some reason, I'm thinking Hamster_dick is out your way too. I need to hook up with him anyway since he's going to "accidentally lose" his Yarborough into my duffle bag once he's in the Rangers. Heh heh.

Beneath that, is the Emerson CQC7 that I purchased at Smokey Mountain Knife Works. Another frame lock tanto with partial serrations. There isn't enough good I could say about this knife. I still carry it from time to time.

Nice shop they have there in Tennessee, I try to stop in whenever Im in the area. Some of the mark up in there is a bit high compared to just going after them straight on your own, like the Ka-bars for example. But for the convenience and selection available, that likely matters little to the tourist there to just have a good time and look around.

Nice shop they have there in Tennessee, I try to stop in whenever Im in the area. Some of the mark up in there is a bit high compared to just going after them straight on your own, like the Ka-bars for example. But for the convenience and selection available, that likely matters little to the tourist there to just have a good time and look around.

Agreed. My brother and I stop in there every time we go to Gatlinburg, whilst the ladies frequent the outlet stores. Heh heh. When I bought that knife, I'm not sure Emerson was selling knives directly, so it was a pretty good pick up for me. Not long after, I bought the Emerson Wave Commander from One Stop Knife Shop, I think. Nowadays, I get most junk from Blade HQ. I've been really happy with them.

Nice stuff, Rev. I wish I had saved some of the knives I sold. I bought and sold a matched pair of drop-point hunters, serial numbers 123 and 124, made for me by Bob Loveless. I could kick myself for selling them, but I needed the money at the time.

Back