My kicks vs MMA striking coach (VIDEO)

I like em both. Both have effective stuff, as well as stupid shit which is geared towards the sports.
i think your mistaken the only stupid thing in NoCanDO is the name, and people tend to get a bit put off when you quarter up your opponents and throw them in the roasting pit with the hillbilly head stomp style.

Tbh I don't like either of the videos. You and that guy are coming upwards with the kick, and not corkscrewing down. More like a back kick. Plus that guys setups are retarded.

What do you think about this one?

Valentina's are sexier.

C6Cb3JPVUAA3xUY.jpg

Valentina also won't try to bang your mom or gf.

im not sure if you are for real or if you just keep trolling us

What do you think about this one?

I would argue that the knee still isn't pointed up enough, but that might just be your pants. It's also a little hard to judge when not viewed from the side. It would help if instead of 1 second videos with one kick, having like 30 or even 15 secs of you throwing the kick multiple times. I feel like you always pick the best one...
Also, hands up! Always!

I would argue that the knee still isn't pointed up enough, but that might just be your pants. It's also a little hard to judge when not viewed from the side. It would help if instead of 1 second videos with one kick, having like 30 or even 15 secs of you throwing the kick multiple times. I feel like you always pick the best one...
Also, hands up! Always!
I

It's the same technique no matter how many times I throw it. I have done this for 4 years in August.

This one is slower due to fatigue and shoes but you can see that my technique is consistent.

Why do you do that silly back pose after every kick?

I dont know why being stiff got anything to do with it. But you twisting yourself to much, would be easy to fix. No?

I dont know why being stiff got anything to do with it. But you twisting yourself to much, would be easy to fix. No?

Innate hip stiffness forces me to rely on rotation and quads for power more than hip flexible guys. This inevitably produces overrotation in sidekicks. The hip still contributes but not as much as it could have.

If you're stiff, one trick is to rotate more.it gives more room for the technique. I can't explain why that is. I'm not a physician

Back