My kick-ass roundhouse kick

Are you about to go to work?

Btw good stuff, even though a 1 second video is annoying to watch because Youtube doesn't have an auto loop function

Great production. Love the pirate shirt too!

Fun fact. The shaking at the end is the phone.. from the air wave impact. Even though my kick is at least one feet away from it.

Whenever I see you kick, I can almost feel my foot drilling into your face with a counter. Just a fun reflex I get when I see useless technique.

You're almost as pale as me

Not a bad kick btw, 7/10

Was bored at work so I thought I would have a little fun a break down this terrible attempt at a roundhouse...

You start the kick by doing this...
Screenshot_20180823-124733.jpg
Big tel, you are showing the person you are up against that you are going to "attempt" to throw a kick.

Then you do this...and completely cover your face?!
Screenshot_20180823-124754.jpg
Then comes your weak kicking chamber...terrible
Screenshot_20180823-124854.jpg
But worst of all is your recovery. After your kick you leave your leg in your weak chamber before resetting, this indicates too much practicing kicking in thin air with no resistance, and not having any knowledge on application or recovery.
Screenshot_20180823-124942.jpg

You kick is weak and snappy, you have no control in your legs, due to the lack of flexibility and leg strength. your kicks are flicky and not powerful so they will get walked through, due to the lack of recovery, the person who walks through it will easily light you up and counter you.

Was bored at work so I thought I would have a little fun a break down this terrible attempt at a roundhouse...

View attachment 425469
Big tel, you are showing the person you are up against that you are going to "attempt" to throw a kick.

View attachment 425471
View attachment 425473
But worst of all is your recovery. After your kick you leave your leg in your weak chamber before resetting, this indicates too much practicing kicking in thin air with no resistance, and not having any knowledge on application or recovery.
View attachment 425475

You kick is weak and snappy, you have no control in your legs, due to the lack of flexibility and leg strength. your kicks are flicky and not powerful so they will get walked through, due to the lack of recovery, the person who walks through it will easily light you up and counter you.

I just recently switched technique and haven't gotten comfortable with it yet..
This one is slightly better

View attachment 425469

View attachment 425471
View attachment 425473
View attachment 425475

I don't need kicks with my hand speed
.doesn't mean I don't work on them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back