My impression of GSP

Yup GSP freed the MW division.

Bisping was in no hurry to fight a main contender and had GSP not taken that fight then, Bisping likely would have fought Woodley. And had he beat Woodley he still would have looked for a GSP or other fight and then retire.

With GSP taking the fight, and had Bisping beat him then he would have again, looked to fight Woodley and then retire.

The MW division was going to be hung up far longer and with GSP taking the fight, beating Bisping and then immediately stepping out and vacating the division was returned to normal.

You have to be a real hater to try and suggest GSP messed up that division when he saved it.

Interesting take. All hail GSP for ridding the UFC of one eyed Charlie.

my impression of TS:

waaaaaah, GSP tricked me! he exposed as a gullible fool for believing he was going to stick around at MW to defend against a bunch of guys who could easily fight at 205!

waaaaaah, now I am so bitter that GSP just wants a one-off against the Khabib/Conor winner that I need to make a tread about it!

stop crying or acting outraged.

OBVIOUSLY he is not sticking around to defend a LW title...why would he? so a bunch of GSP haters can cry about about how he is 'beating up smaller guys'? LOL

GSP wants 3-div champ status and another fat pay day before he retires. duh.

"Hey Dana, I promise to fight Whitaker after the Bisping fight if I win."

After Dana falls for it hook line and sinker

<31>

sztkll.jpg

"Now give me the Conor fight. I promise I will defend the belt and not completely fuck up another division."

I am disappoint

Post up an impression of his voice u cuck

my impression of TS:

waaaaaah, GSP tricked me! he exposed as a gullible fool for believing he was going to stick around at MW to defend against a bunch of guys who could easily fight at 205!

waaaaaah, now I am so bitter that GSP just wants a one-off against the Khabib/Conor winner that I need to make a tread about it!

stop crying or acting outraged.

OBVIOUSLY he is not sticking around to defend a LW title...why would he? so a bunch of GSP haters can cry about about how he is 'beating up smaller guys'? LOL

GSP wants 3-div champ status and another fat pay day before he retires. duh.

I like how you deleted your other post so you can type all that out. Your impersonation sucks btw.

Shertardedness at its finest.

GSP is a 'special event' fighter at this point. Don't think of him as another fighter in the division....HE'S NOT IN THE DAMN DIVISION. GSP is an MMA legend who graces UFC with his presence for special even one-off megafights. He enriches the company, himself, and the lucky victim (who, although they will lose, they get the biggest payday they've ever had by a mile). A champion losing to GSP is not somehow 'ruined'...they lost to the damn GOAT. GSP hands the belt back...so what? Have the ex-champ fight the #1 contender in that division for the damn belt in 3 months...no harm no foul. Why is that so fucking hard for so many Shertards to understand?

Shertardedness at its finest.

GSP is a 'special event' fighter at this point. Don't think of him as another fighter in the division....HE'S NOT IN THE DAMN DIVISION. GSP is an MMA legend who graces UFC with his presence for special even one-off megafights. He enriches the company, himself, and the lucky victim (who, although they will lose, they get the biggest payday they've ever had by a mile). A champion losing to GSP is not somehow 'ruined'...they lost to the damn GOAT. GSP hands the belt back...so what? Have the ex-champ fight the #1 contender in that division for the damn belt in 3 months...no harm no foul. Why is that so fucking hard for so many Shertards to understand?
b4 lookin´on the left [location]...dunno... had a weird feeling...lmao

b4 lookin´on the left [location]...dunno... had a weird feeling...lmao

It's a business. I would feel the same way about any decorated former champion or big-name draw (like Lesnar) that was semi-retired coming back for marquee fights only...not just GSP.

It's a business. I would feel the same way about any decorated former champion or big-name draw (like Lesnar) that was semi-retired coming back for marquee fights only...not just GSP.
yeah... right... and... where´s this temple where u worship this God?

Back