My impression of GSP

giphy.gif

Sorry but GSP GOAT's status is cemented too solidly at this juncture.

Worms like you can make as many shitty threads as they wish, it won't change anything.

"Hey Dana, I promise to fight Whitaker after the Bisping fight if I win."

After Dana falls for it hook line and sinker

<31>

sztkll.jpg

"Now give me the Conor fight. I promise I will defend the belt and not completely fuck up another division."

Ever tried shitting blood

That may change your mid term plans.

TS....thats all you have? Thats what youre hanging your hat on?

Why dont you sit the next couple of plays out?

"Hey Dana, I promise to fight Whitaker after the Bisping fight if I win."

After Dana falls for it hook line and sinker

<31>

sztkll.jpg

"Now give me the Conor fight. I promise I will defend the belt and not completely fuck up another division."
Here's GSP's impression of ohayou gozaimasu........

That's right, GSP doesn't know who you are, and gives zero fucks what you think.

Here's GSP's impression of ohayou gozaimasu........

That's right, GSP doesn't know who you are, and gives zero fucks what you think.

Cool story bro. When you have a minute, why don't you hop off of GSP's nuts.

Your Mom should have ducked your Dad.

So everything Dana says is true huh? I guess Juicehead was roiding his whole career then, end of story.

Definitely not: he does not always says the truth.

But have you considered that he might sometimes lie and sometimes say the truth? And in this case, it's pretty damn true....

it's crystal clear, there's no reason for anyone to get too worked up about it except people who care about that particular opportunistic fighter.

Ever tried shitting blood

That may change your mid term plans.

IDK if he's shitting blood but he's definitely butthurt. The best thing about GSP is all the Sherdog butthurt he causes and he did it all the time when he fought but now he barely fights and he's still rustling so many jimmies.

<mma1>

Definitely not: he does not always says the truth.

But have you considered that he might sometimes lie and sometimes say the truth? And in this case, it's pretty damn true....

it's crystal clear, there's no reason for anyone to get too worked up about it except people who care about that particular opportunistic fighter.
Well I consider what he said about Jones is true especially since it was backed up by Colby, don't get too worked up about that particular cheater or the other one.

Yeah mw division is just sooo fucked up because of gsp lol. Think of all the great fights that never happened because of him.... Poor Romero really got screwed didn't he? And oh boy that whittaker... we could have seen him defend like an additional 4-5 times by now right? :rolleyes:

Did you guys ever stop to think about what you are actually bitching about before you start threads?

God dam kids these days are soft. Always gotta cry about something don't they?

Gsp hurting the legitimacy of of the division was fake news manufactured by haters.

Yup GSP freed the MW division.

Bisping was in no hurry to fight a main contender and had GSP not taken that fight then, Bisping likely would have fought Woodley. And had he beat Woodley he still would have looked for a GSP or other fight and then retire.

With GSP taking the fight, and had Bisping beat him then he would have again, looked to fight Woodley and then retire.

The MW division was going to be hung up far longer and with GSP taking the fight, beating Bisping and then immediately stepping out and vacating the division was returned to normal.

You have to be a real hater to try and suggest GSP messed up that division when he saved it.

What's funnier is having conor involved, the guy who had two belts stripped!

Back