My Hotel Reciept was sent to my wife's email - HOW?

This reminds me - the chick at the front desk was flirting and wanted me to smash but I was too tired. (and married)
How do you know for certain she wanted to smash? Did the girl you brought to the room get jealous? Or did she look interested? Missed out on threesome maybe bud.

I was out of town this weekend and rented a room. I paid with my card, gave my cell number (which is under my wife's account) and I did not give an email address.

The receipt was sent to my wife's email address - HOW?

My assumption is because my cell phone is on her account that somehow my number and her email address are linked. If so - that is CRAZY. Am I right?

How else can you explain this? How did this happen?
How can I prevent this from happening?

edit: I was not out banging whores. My wife knew where I was and what I was doing.

Any information you can provide to assist is appreciated.

giphy.gif
So you say your wife knew about this one but you want to prevent her from knowing about the ones you need to keep secret?

Don’t use your wife’s account.

This thread was a slowly disappointing read.

But in this day of Uber/Lyft how does one pull off the excuse(ahem) that he crashed at a hotel cause he was too drunk?
easy, "well dear, if I called an Uber/Lyft to take me home then I was going to have to either bother you drive me back to where my car was to get it or pay twice for the Uber/Lyft. I figured it's more convenient for you if I just crashed for the night, sobered up then drove home instead of having you adjust your day, and it would be less money than have to pay for another Uber/Lyft to take me back to where I came from. Think about it dear, two Uber/Lyft rides compared to the cost of a hotel room"

I'd make the excuse work. If all else fails, I tell her "I got so drunk I pissed myself, I called for the Uber/Lyft and the driver wouldn't take me because I reeked of pissed and my pants were wet"

You're talking to someone that used diarrhea as an excuse to get out of going to a party.

So, did the receipt email come from the hotel?
Or was it the credit card company that sent it?

Is it possible your wife has ever stayed at the same hotel or chain?

The system may have remembered her details and email and somehow connected your account to hers??
LOL he's so busy denying that he's cheating that he missed the possibility that his wife is a serial cheater and every hotel in town has her email.

Serious answer. Was it a hotel owned by a chain? If it was you guys must have stayed at another hotel owned by the same company a long time ago and at that time you gave your phone number at check-in, but at checkout your wife gave her email to have the receipt sent to her.

After that, your phone and her email were on the same profile in their database.

Now that I think about it. The hotel didn't even need to be owned by the same company at the time. If Hilton bought the hotel years after you guys stayed there, then they get that hotels customer profile database and share it with all their hotels.

If she has ever had access to your account she could have put her email address in the "forward mail" setting.
It doesn't matter how many times you've changed the password. She'll always get your mail. Check the setting.

You're being watched by a nation or territorial agency considered as an organized political investigative force tasked with surveilling communities and individuals of interest under one government, extending a specified distance from the top, surface, or outer edge.
In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.
I got no time for the jibba-jabba.

Back