My homie has some serious game...

Bay Area

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ok so my homie at work has serious game. He has all of the women laughing and giggling constantly. But here's the thing... he doesn't actually say anything that's remotely funny.

I would go to lunch with him with some female coworkers and these are snippets of the conversation:

"I ate cookies for breakfast" **girls giggle**

"I really need a beer" ** girls giggle**

"I could eat a whole pizza by myself" *** girls giggle***

"This food sucks" ***girls giggle**

WTF?! The whole time i'm scratching my head. Good for him that he has this type of game.

Edit: My homie is average looking. And he is a low to mid level employee.

Do you know anyone like this?

Discuss.

This usually happens to me but I'm good looking and have money.

At the last business trip while in the hot tub his 8 inch while soft dong flopped out the side of his trunks. That's my guess.<{1-1}>

you missed the part when he walked up to them and said, What up? I got a big cock!

My gut says that your homie is really good looking and you have poor taste in dudes. Not an insult.

Or he poked someone at work and word got out about his massive gear.

Ok so my homie at work has serious game. He has all of the women laughing and giggling constantly. But here's the thing... he doesn't actually say anything that's remotely funny.

I would go to lunch with him with some female coworkers and these are snippets of the conversation:

"I ate cookies for breakfast" **girls giggle**

"I really need a beer" ** girls giggle**

"I could eat a whole pizza by myself" *** girls giggle***

"This food sucks" ***girls giggle**

WTF?! The whole time i'm scratching my head. Good for him that he has this type of game.

Edit: My homie is average looking. And he is a low to mid level employee.

Do you know anyone like this?

Discuss.

Yes that would be me.

The secret is he is attractive to them. Being attractive makes people react to you more favorably. Some attractive features are universally understood, but in general men don't judge men the way women do. I've never met a dude that didn't think guys wearing skinny jeans and rocking the emo hair looked like :eek::eek::eek:s, but a lot of chicks are into it.

Depends on context and delivery.

The secret is he is attractive to them. Being attractive makes people react to you more favorably. Some attractive features are universally understood, but in general men don't judge men the way women do. I've never met a dude that didn't think guys wearing skinny jeans and rocking the emo hair looked like :eek::eek::eek:s, but a lot of chicks are into it.

yeah I think this must be it. He has something that appeals to women.

He says random shit and girls crack up over it.

He'll tell a story about how he drank 10 beers last night, and the girls can't help themselves

in my opinion, it's not so much what you say to women, it's the way you say it. we guys have to remember that women look at you and your actions a lot more intuitively than just the words being said. if you say something in a sarcastic, playful, and mysterious way, it intrigues women, and you stand out in a crowd of men. i learned this lesson a bit late in life, and that was the reason why i had little success with women in my late-teens to early-twenties. if you want to call that, "game", so be it. to me it's just a guy having fun with women and being generally fun to be around.

Sounds like he says what he wants without giving a fuck. Chicks dig that

they sound fat.

his game is not in his conversations but the way he presents himself, good looking, nice clothes, doesnt try hard etc

yeah I think this must be it. He has something that appeals to women.

He says random shit and girls crack up over it.

He'll tell a story about how he drank 10 beers last night, and the girls can't help themselves

There is attractiveness in authenticity. It's disarming to women because they spend their whole lives being self-conscious. Some guys are better off being stoic and mysterious, some guys fare better being open with no filter.

Took me awhile to find a picture of your homie but I finally found one

y0pOj2q.jpg

I know plenty of those lol. Sometimes it's just the delivery. It might not be funny but if u say it and time right it could be funny idk.

Back