My Heart is Here

I want you around. I'm the last, the last of some giant guys who broke the world, iron build damns, slept in guitar girls to death charm man, you gave your myth name life to a swing of the dice, you lose. Genius hero's two-fisted love guitar, this me in your wake. All dead giants at you feet, and your mom and all the women and totems, ...I live, kno

I want you around. I'm the last, the last of some giant guys who broke the world, iron build damns, slept in guitar girls to death charm man, you gave your myth name life to a swing of the dice, you lose. Genius hero's two-fisted love guitar, this me in your wake. All dead giants at you feet, and your mom and all the women and totems, ...I live, kno

I'm pretty sure you just failed the Turing test.

Post a picture of your tits.

I help an old woman with her suitcase and she started to cry and she held on to me, didn't you die in the shed, ..she said this to me, ...I'm not entirely sure. I fucking hope not, I got enough on my plate. I can roll with some shit, but I only have six coat hangers, old people have enough shit, don't make me start swinging at you for your diapers. a conversation don't mean a outtake.

Deep man.

Listen, any chance you could unban:

@Banchan
@supra57
@CauseImbetta

?

Back