My guide to buying Ephedrine

http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/BI01 - Biotek Ephedrine, 48 Tabs

http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/MP01 - Mega-Pro VasoPro Ephedrine HCl, 48 Tabs

http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/MP04 - Mega-Pro VasoPro Ephedrine, 24 Softgels

Each tab or softgel contains 25 mg of ephedrine but I can't see why the Softgels are more expensive than the tablets. Maybe it's easier to swallow? I don't know but I've heard that Controlled Lab's Red Acid + ECA makes one hell of a fat burning stack.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/red.html - Red Acid

It ain't cheap but I've yet to try to this stack. My experience with LIPO-6 hasn't been bad however; the SAN Tight! oddly didn't do much for me.

how much more effective is it with aspirin? Is Aspirin Necessary?

brownboy said:
how much more effective is it with aspirin? Is Aspirin Necessary?

I have heard that it doubles the 1/2 life of both compounds.

So, if you are taking it twice a day, is say don't worry about it. If you are going to take it and then workout for a few hours, why not? That is, assuming you don't work out right before bed.

The aspirin... any affect on strength training? as part of the ECA stack its great for weight loss, but with regards to strength training, can it be positive or detrimental? I work out in teh evenings around 5-8PM, so I wouldnt be taking the pills post workout

I read up a little on the E/C/A stack. It's really interesting how this thing works. My main source for this post is Wikipedia.

Alright, so Ephedrine, the first part of the stack, acts as a beta antagonist and releases noradrenaline into your system. This has serious stimulant effects as it is, but what the noradrenaline also does is act on your white adipose tissue by increasing cAMP levels. (You read about this a lot in modern fat burners) By increasing cAMP, you enter thermogenesis. Your body's core temp. is raised about 2 degrees, and your metabolism increases by about 10%.

Now, at this point, you'd think, hey, why even add the caffeine or aspirin?

Your body is a survival machine. It uses its negative feedback system to normalize your metabolism. Your body doesn't WANT a fast metabolism, because that is not conducive to survival. So what happens is, your body produces two chemicals: phosphodiestarase (in the cells), and prostaglandins (outside the cells).

Enter caffeine. Caffeine inhibits your body's production of phosphodiesterase. So it eliminates half of your body's defense mechanism against the increase in metabolism. But hey, as an added bonus, caffeine bonds with adenosine receptors in your brain, further releasing adrenaline. This, in turn, increases your levels of cAMP, and thus adds to Ephedrine's thermogenic/stimulant effect.

The defense mechanism against fat burning now crippled, the stack delivers the final blow with Aspirin. Aspirin inhibits: you guessed it, prostaglandins. This, along with caffeine, lengthens and preserves the process of thermogenesis.

DAMN that's sweet. Haha. Even if I never take the E/C/A, I think I'll always be pissed that there had to be a crackdown on it. Amazing that shit like this, that could potentially aid our entire fatass country in losing weight, gets banned/regulated, while cigarettes, trans-fat rich fast food, and alcohol are freely sold.

I'm sorry. I've used Google and read all the FAQ and stickies. It seems to me as though the original poster and Wikipedia are saying that you CAN use Pseudo for the stack. However, I see some people say you CANNOT...

My doctor prescribed me allergy pills and I never filled it but I could do that to save me some $$$ if it works..

Remember this info is 2 years old, bro. 2006.

I'm not sure if eph is back on the shelves. I couldn't find it at a drug store a month or two ago, but I could get pseudo-eph.

I'm still mixed up on if pseudo-eph is good enough. Honestly, I don't feel the difference with or w/o it in my stack.

People in the thread state that pseudo-ephedrine does NOT have the same fat loss effects as ephedrine. If you still want to buy ephedrine you can look at the asthma medicine such as primatene and bronchaid.

isnt using cold medicine a little drastic as a method to loose weight.what ever happened to eating well and exercise?

People in the thread state that pseudo-ephedrine does NOT have the same fat loss effects as ephedrine.

That's old information. Pseudo has actually had statistical effects on enhancing performance. I posted a thread on it somewhere, one of my old PSA's.

Back