My guess: Conor won't be stripped and will fight Ferguson

It's certainly possible. They may be using Khabib as a bargaining chip again.

He will be striped, and he'll never fight Tony.

This will happen. Ferguson and Khabib both likely beat Connr at LW imo. Damn shame he's too scared to defend a belt, which is the role of a champion. Hopefully he fcks off and enjoys his riches, so the UFC can get back to being a sport rather than pandering to their biggest stars. the sport doesn't need him but the UFC do unfortunately

My concern is they don't strip him and we have challengers fighting for an interim belt. Would make an absolute mockery of the UFC and that belt

tenor.gif

Lol, Justin Buchholz.

At this point Conor would be best to let himself be striped and then just look to take one hand picked big name, big money fight a year going forward.

He can claim he was the unbeaten 2 division champ who only the UFC could beat by stripping him because no fighter could beat him and he would get casuals to eat that up.

He should fight Nate again but at LW and then push for a GSP fight at WW when GSP returns. That is the smart money for Conor.

Lol....everybody is like "No he's not man....shut up."

Just hoping he doesnt.

Watch him get stripped then come back in Sept. when he wants to fight and starch whoever has the belt. Sherbros will be so Sherhurt. Lol.

So many believe that Ferguson will be fighting Nurmagomedov, based on a rumor and a tweet from Ferguson.

Ferguson been campaigning a long time for a fight against McGregor (#defendorvacate), so wouldn't it make more sense that if he'd already signed, to put McGregor on blast now and humiliate him so much to the point that McGregor just quit social media?

I know I would..

Just from him not doing that I think that Fergusson vs McGregor will be announced this Saturday instead of the rumored fight against Nurmagomedov.

I wouldn't mind Khabib vs Ferguson part 4 but I think we have to wait for it some more.

Tweets don't humiliate McGregor

But Submissions do
MZARNKM.jpg

So many believe that Ferguson will be fighting Nurmagomedov, based on a rumor and a tweet from Ferguson.

Ferguson been campaigning a long time for a fight against McGregor (#defendorvacate), so wouldn't it make more sense that if he'd already signed, to put McGregor on blast now and humiliate him so much to the point that McGregor just quit social media?

I know I would..

Just from him not doing that I think that Fergusson vs McGregor will be announced this Saturday instead of the rumored fight against Nurmagomedov.

I wouldn't mind Khabib vs Ferguson part 4 but I think we have to wait for it some more.

upload_2018-1-17_13-56-38.jpeg

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Da...rmagomedov-Set-for-UFC-223-in-Brooklyn-131261

Back