My Friends say I looked like Anthony Pettis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find pics of someone who looks SLIGHTLY like a fighter, post them on Sherdog and say its you, watch Sherdoggers flock to the bait with witty comments as they believe the OP and want to inflict pain with words.

Went as planned and is normal.

You should interrupt movies when people are laughing and demand they stop because it's not real, it's just a made up story. The nerve to laugh, right...

Jesus Christ, you guys come off like children. TS probably is gay. So what? He does look kind of like Pettis.

I agree with everything you wrote, except for the Pettis part.

giphy.gif

TS I think you look gawjuss bbz. A very good looking man.

I love how neat and tidy your facial hair is. Wicked glasses and I just got a similar scarf for christmas.

I'm just impressed that you hang out with Geordi Laforge.

e50c1c4e817a2bf9863c022d0d964614_zps0d456523.jpg

Hahah good one.

It's funny though whenever I see Lavar Burton I don't think Star Trek, I don't think Roots, I think Reading Rainbow and it's epic theme song. That shit was a big part of my childhood.

Well at least you look like Roger Zapata.

Hahah good one.

It's funny though whenever I see Lavar Burton I don't think Star Trek, I don't think Roots, I think Reading Rainbow and it's epic theme song. That shit was a big part of my childhood.

Take a look! It's in a book! It's a Reading Rainbooowww....

You should interrupt movies when people are laughing and demand they stop because it's not real, it's just a made up story. The nerve to laugh, right...

Yeah i should, because its the same exact thing, as your comparison is spot on.

Why do you talk about yourself in the past tense, TS?

Don't do it!

Things will get better. Just move to a different town, get a haircut, and change up your wardrobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back