My friends say I look like Conor McGregor.

hqdefault.jpg
That's mcgregor's real dad. Not that porcupine fake ass looking guy in a suit we see all the time

All I see is Cody Garbrandts cock smoking ugly brother.

Conor McGregor should shave his ass and walk backwards, so his friends say he looks like TS

You look like your parents pay for all your shit. Like they'd sue me if I kicked your ass

<JonesLaugh>

Do you have any of the horribly bad prison tattoos?

Not really TS, but im jelly of your nice head of hair and I always like fellow hockey fans....

Kudos for having the testicular fortitude to post ur pics on SD...lol

<mma4>

You look like if Conor had a second cousin, who'd had a rough life. Slept rough, been addicted to alcohol and painkillers, just to numb the sadness of his existence. And then, one fateful evening while high as fuck, overcome with bravado and forgetting that you don't have Conors fighting ability, started a fight with the doormen of a nightclub because they wouldn't let you in. It's been a long road to recovery from the resulting brain trauma but, despite the permanent slur in your speech and the lifeless staring into space, you're in a better place now. You're finally clean and you have made friends with fellow brain injury victims.

That's what you look like....
Legit best thing I've read on Sherdog, ever.

You need new friends they are trolling you.
You actually look like justin Timberlake ...........................with aids.
<{MingNope}>

Back