My friends say I look like Conor McGregor.

giphy.gif

You look like if Conor had a second cousin, who'd had a rough life. Slept rough, been addicted to alcohol and painkillers, just to numb the sadness of his existence. And then, one fateful evening while high as fuck, overcome with bravado and forgetting that you don't have Conors fighting ability, started a fight with the doormen of a nightclub because they wouldn't let you in. It's been a long road to recovery from the resulting brain trauma but, despite the permanent slur in your speech and the lifeless staring into space, you're in a better place now. You're finally clean and you have made friends with fellow brain injury victims.

That's what you look like....
<escalate99>

Maybe you could tag in with Dee and she won’t notice

Your friends are clearly heroin addicts who funnel vodka with roofies in it.

Shit thread, shit poster.

Here's a funny penguin:

200w.webp

Is that chick your GF?

If yes

Why are you dating your sister?

If no

Why are you smashing your sister?

You look nothing like Conor Mcgregor.

You have balls though TS I like balls.

I don't get it - why have you just posted 3 photos of Conor? I thought you were going to post photos of yourself and ask us to compare them?

Get your hearing checked. They said, "You look like you would blow Conor McGregor."

Well, you're friends are fuckin dumb then. So are you for believing them enough to make this thread.

More importantly, who cares? Every now and then one of these threads pops up. So what? Even if you were his doppelganger, you expect people to give a fuck?

I won't be mean TS, but you don't look like Conor. You're both red headed, but that doesn't make you a doppelgänger.

Back