My friend is having an existential crisis with his imaginary friend (mentally disturbed brahs gtfih)

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have this friend, well, more of an acquaintance. He's having a bit of a crisis. Let's call this friend "Moca". Now Moca is a grown ass man but he doesn't always act like one. Up until recently, he's had an imaginary friend. We'll call this make-believe person "Schlippy".

Moca is unhappy because his relationship with Schlippy isn't schlipping as smoothly as it used to. Moca's starting to realize Schlippy isn't real and he has never been real. As Moca's only real friend acquaintance, naturally I am the one he came to for guidance. Now I'm being bombarded by all these questions like:

"Was Schlippy ever real?"
"Am I real? How would I know if I'm real or just some make-believe person?"
"If Schlippy isn't real, what have I been doing with myself all this time?"
"What about all those women I slept with who inexplicably looked like Schlippy with blonde wigs? Were they real?"
"Do you think I am Schlippy and Schlippy is actually me?"
"Why do fools fall in love?"
"Do you think I'll ever become a Sherdog mod?"

<JerryWWF>

I'm not equipped to answer these heavy questions and I may accidentally make things worse. What do you guys think? How should I deal with this guy?

When I was in high school I was voted most-likely to become a mentally disturbed brah

This is like FIGHT CLUB only somehow s'more gay.

fgwv.gif

Also this thread won't last although I do give it my approval.

Soon there will remain only Roca. Posting normal thread titles. For the people, for the survival of our species, so that our children's children may have a chance.
I'm still a part of the resistance....this shit is a plague

Man everytime I start a thinly veiled call-out thread it get's dumped immediately.

Actually, nevermind that just applies to all of my threads

Back