My Friend Ate Donuts He Found On the Road. What would you do?

i make money and even i am still eating those donuts.

I mean, they're donuts!!

In freshman year of college my roommate used to wait up the street from us at Dunkin Donuts for them to throw out the day's donuts. He used to come back with a literal like 40 gallon trash bag filled with donuts.

Go on with my day.

That's just not something I would even check on

Your friends sounds like he would go by the name of Clippy.

I'd carefully inspect each donut making sure to remove any chocolate or grape jelly ones incase any dogs or cats decide to get into them.

The following is a true story:

My friend was walking down the road when he saw a lady (sorry no pics, but it's not relevant. Stay focused you horny bastard) getting into a van. She got in, belted up, and drove off. As she did, he noticed that a box of donuts fell off the roof of her van and into the road.

He proceeds over to the box of donuts and inspects them. The box appears to be in tact from the low speed fall from the van to the street. No donuts appear to have come in contact with the ground. He inspects them further: while there had been a full dozen, nine or so remained. He thinks, 'They must have eaten some at the store.'

He picks up the box of donuts and takes them home and shares them with his family.

Question: What would you do? Would you:

A. Continue walking like a normal person, missing the chance at street sweets
B. Snatch the food up like some George Costanza trash eating hobo hybrid and take them home to your wife and children
C. Eat them all yourself
D. Save the earth and just throw the box away

If they never made contact with the ground, I would eat them.

giphy.gif

I would only eat them if the woman looked like she didn't have too many STDs.

TS is the friend.

No way in hell I would eat ANYTHING I see someone else drop that has already been eaten out of unless I'm literally starving to death.

Back