my fighting profile

Dmitriy shevtsov

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Good day! I would also like you to put my age in the profile of the fighter, since he is not put down, my age is 22. and tell me how to upload my profile to the fighters profile of Dmitry Shevtsov ?my growth is 181..

@Dmitriy shevtsov

I went ahead and merged your different threads so we can have any and all updates for you concentrated in one location.

Thank you for providing the information you have and your patience is appreciated as we get it uploaded to our database.

Val

@Tachy

Good day! I would also like you to put my age in the profile of the fighter, since he is not put down, my age is 22. and tell me how to upload my profile to the fighters profile of Dmitry Shevtsov ...?

Good day! I would also like you to put my age in the profile of the fighter, since he is not put down, my age is 22. and tell me how to upload my profile to the fighters profile of Dmitry Shevtsov ...?
Hi, Dmitriy.

I've merged (that is, combined) the above post and the original thread we made for you here, but please remember to keep all your updates in this thread (you do so, as shown below, by simply posting in it, via the orange POST REPLY button) so all your info can be found from one easy-access location.

Multiple threads will only delay the process. Thanks.

Skärmavbild 2017-10-09 kl. 16.39.15.png
<PlusJuan>

Back