My feminist friend thinks MMA should have ringboys

Was your friend overweight and ugly? Did she vote for Hillary? Why are you friends with her dude. Gross, you're prob an SJW.....or a butthurt beta minority

21272514_799345083560895_6018961926075039283_n.jpg

Slap your feminsist friend across the face with your dick please.

What does your capitalist friend say

I don't care if they just give rid of it all together.It would feel a tiny bit odd like something is missing at first but soon we'd forget all about it.

Well I assume these ring boys will be walking around the cage topless, so it would only be fair if the girls walk around topless too. Equality and all that.

Keep it the way it is.
If it ain't broke don't try to fix it.

Not really a friend, more of an acquaintance.

Anyways, she isn't familiar with MMA but shes seen some fights on TV when flicking through channels. She uses ring girls alot as an example of women being seen as sex objects and not as equals.

I told her thats ridiculous because of the crowd demographics who are mostly a-level masculin heterosexual men. Naturally they like girls, and they don't want to see men walking around between rounds posing with a sign.

She says thats the exact problem.. if UFC had ringboys they would be appealing to a bigger crowd (women, sjw, alt left crowd). She says they should do the womens fights atleast.

Her stance is they should drop ring girls or hire ring boys as well to prove that theyre a progressive modern company, and legit sports org.

At first I was against 100% it but she kind of makes a few good points and I just care about the fights. I suppose a ring boy or two wouldnt do much harm. What think you Sherdog?

I work in a field where it’s mostly men and there’s basically women there or were that were used to try to lure men in. They’re basically ring girls. They added a guy to the mix and it’s legit the worst thing imaginable.

I know the SJWs love all this equality shit, but, some jobs are just meant for one gender or the other.

I could care a less if there are ring girls myself. It's not like we need them to know which round it is. I have always found this pointless. Tradition perhaps?

Tell the raving leftist cunt to fuck off.

why is this the wasteland., It's a very good point, they should be ring girls and ring boys. My aunt women allowed To be titillated bymen's bodies

why is this the wasteland., It's a very good point, they should be ring girls and ring boys. My aunt women allowed To be titillated bymen's bodies

Okay as if the chiseled man hanks fighting aren’t enough

90% of fights are between prime pieces of man meat and that should be enough for any female viewers.

I hate watching women fight and the only other break from full on gay is when the ring girls parade around.

I see huge problem.
Testosterone-filled fighters with many unresolved issues (parents, closet sexuality etc) will constantly harass those ring-boys, there will be too much trouble.
That's kind of what the WMMA fighters did to the ring girls when they first arrived in the UFC.

Anyways, she isn't familiar with MMA but shes seen some fights on TV when flicking through channels. She uses ring girls alot as an example of women being seen as sex objects and not as equals.

I told her thats ridiculous because of the crowd demographics who are mostly a-level masculin heterosexual men. Naturally they like girls, and they don't want to see men walking around between rounds posing with a sign.

She says thats the exact problem.. if UFC had ringboys they would be appealing to a bigger crowd (women, sjw, alt left crowd). She says they should do the womens fights atleast.

Her stance is they should drop ring girls or hire ring boys as well to prove that theyre a progressive modern company, and legit sports org.

At first I was against 100% it but she kind of makes a few good points and I just care about the fights. I suppose a ring boy or two wouldnt do much harm. What think you Sherdog?

Tell your feminist friend that you would be perfectly happy with the ringboys provided the women fight without shirts like the men do. Why is it that only the male fighters are being objectified by fighting shirtless?

Last edited:

Tell her to start getting prostrate exams so we know she's since about equality. Then tell her she is welcome to invest her money in mma events and market them however she likes.
More importantly, please tell her to stfu, and how about you start thinking for yourself, or did you want ringboys?

She is clearly watching the wrong fights...

Did she not notice that 90% of the combatants are fit men in tight shorts?

mau3mDn.jpg

But she wants to have sex with women without makeup and body hair, right?

Back