My fascism-enabling friends, this is only the beginning.

He's trying to ignite a race war. It should be obvious what his agenda is.
Who is trying to ignite a race war?

Whose agenda?

Such hyperbole...

I hope this is controlled opposition and has nothing to do with the actual left. That said, according to leftist splinternews.com:

This Is Just the Beginning
oeh3gfrmudzp0vrnw7sn.jpg

Photo: AP
Do you think that being asked to leave a restaurant, or having your meal interrupted, or being called by the public is bad? My fascism-enabling friends, this is only the beginning...

Read a fucking history book. Read a recent history book. The U.S. had thousands of domestic bombings per year in the early 1970s. This is what happens when citizens decide en masse that their political system is corrupt, racist, and unresponsive. The people out of power have only just begun to flex their dissatisfaction. The day will come, sooner that you all think, when Trump administration officials will look back fondly on the time when all they had to worry about was getting hollered at at a Mexican restaurant. When you aggressively fuck with people’s lives, you should not be surprised when they decide to fuck with yours....

https://splinternews.com/this-is-just-the-beginning-1827099100

Now I'm no expert on terrorist threats, but WTF? Is this how the left feels now? Are they really ready to start blowing up shit? Have these people honestly gone from fucking with people at restaurants to bomb threats in just the last week?
Reads like a post a typical WR leftist might come up with.

I hope this is controlled opposition and has nothing to do with the actual left. That said, according to leftist splinternews.com:

This Is Just the Beginning
oeh3gfrmudzp0vrnw7sn.jpg

Photo: AP
Do you think that being asked to leave a restaurant, or having your meal interrupted, or being called by the public is bad? My fascism-enabling friends, this is only the beginning...

Read a fucking history book. Read a recent history book. The U.S. had thousands of domestic bombings per year in the early 1970s. This is what happens when citizens decide en masse that their political system is corrupt, racist, and unresponsive. The people out of power have only just begun to flex their dissatisfaction. The day will come, sooner that you all think, when Trump administration officials will look back fondly on the time when all they had to worry about was getting hollered at at a Mexican restaurant. When you aggressively fuck with people’s lives, you should not be surprised when they decide to fuck with yours....

https://splinternews.com/this-is-just-the-beginning-1827099100

Now I'm no expert on terrorist threats, but WTF? Is this how the left feels now? Are they really ready to start blowing up shit? Have these people honestly gone from fucking with people at restaurants to bomb threats in just the last week?

yes its only the leftists taking shit to a ridiculous level.

trumprevolution1-20121106.jpg

no one is going to do shit in any numbers that matter, so long as they can still go to coldstone and five guys.

There wont be a race war. Anti-fa are largely White and much like WW2 tbh it will be White on White crime.

How dd Whites become so divided? WW1 and WW2

Maybe we need White unity so we don't have more wars.

The leftist fascists are very concerning. I think it's the entitlement generation of drop outs and lesbian dance theory majors.

Antifa, the View, guarded (yes armed guards) celebs screaming from their gated mansions, non-funny diarrhea shows like Colbert and Maddow, Walters, Warren, Drunken Joe. The left is scary, like Nazi Germany level propaganda.

Is Joe Acosta any different than Joseph Goebbels?

Back