My Dental office Receptionist hates me.

Next time you're in there, drop your pants, hop up on the counter and shit on her keyboard.

I love my dentist office. All young latin women most of which are hot. There's one guy there and he's not always in. When he is you can tell he loves being there. It's in the hood too and they are cheap but still have a very nice office which is what I like. There like in the good part of the hood if you know what I mean.

I went to an outside place to get a tooth removed cause they wouldn't put me to sleep and the guy tried getting me for all sorts of shit. I didn't want to be rude and tell him after he gets these teeth out he'll never see me again.

I love my dentist office. All young latin women most of which are hot. There's one guy there and he's not always in. When he is you can tell he loves being there. It's in the hood too and they are cheap but still have a very nice office which is what I like. There like in the good part of the hood if you know what I mean.

I went to an outside place to get a tooth removed cause they wouldn't put me to sleep and the guy tried getting me for all sorts of shit. I didn't want to be rude and tell him after he gets these teeth out he'll never see me again.
Lol at in the hood dental office . Gotta see that

I wish we live in a world where we were allowed to drop someone - regardless of situation, age, gender, etc - just once a year.

Ok, maybe not but it certain situations it would be nice to mop the floor with assholes.

I say you should get 3 uppercuts to give per year. As long as they are deserving, then no strings.

So I have a really good Dentist that is very ethical and doesn't make up BS and lies about work needed. It took along time to find an honest dentist as most are crooks and charge for BS that you don't need. The problem I'm having is with the Receptionist that hates me. About 2 years she messed up a 2 hour block appointment I had made and claimed I only asked for one hour. Ever since this incident she has been trying to screw me over. She told me I had to wait wait 18 months for any services (cavities, crowns, oral surgery etc..) when I contacted my insurance company they told me this was incorrect and I only needed to wait 6 months. She lies to the dentist about imaginary appointments I missed and more. What should I do? I love the dentist but this old fat lady has it out for me I feel.

Sounds like if you talk to the dentist you could potentially get her canned or at least in trouble. You may not like getting people into trouble at their jobs but if you she is treating you & fucking you over in this manner it is very likely she is doing the same thing to other people also.

Well I got lucky and they have hired a new really older lady who was very polite (don't know if she is the new replacement or what). She had a hard time checking me out as she didn't really know how to pull my chart up on the computer but I could have cared less.

Thanks for all the tips etc... It just sucks to pay for a service and then get shit on at the same time.

I made this thread because I'm going to the dentist this morning and I literally get ainexty thinking about her (not the dentist). I had aetna send me proof of what's covered in my PPO so I can counter her BS lies she's going to feed him. She told him him last time I'm only eligible for metal fillings???WTF??? When I'm really covered for porcelain or composite.
Lmao she actually sounds pretty cool

She probably doesn't like it that you don't floss. It's your dental health, damnit! Take it seriously. geez

So I have a really good Dentist that is very ethical and doesn't make up BS and lies about work needed. It took along time to find an honest dentist as most are crooks and charge for BS that you don't need. The problem I'm having is with the Receptionist that hates me. About 2 years she messed up a 2 hour block appointment I had made and claimed I only asked for one hour. Ever since this incident she has been trying to screw me over. She told me I had to wait wait 18 months for any services (cavities, crowns, oral surgery etc..) when I contacted my insurance company they told me this was incorrect and I only needed to wait 6 months. She lies to the dentist about imaginary appointments I missed and more. What should I do? I love the dentist but this old fat lady has it out for me I feel.

Have you shown her your D?

There's only one thing you can do. You've got to stick it in her butt.

Find a new dentist. The only good part of going to the dentist is the hot receptionists

I find a lot of front end medical staff are real assholes. Not sure why that is.

Because a lot of patients are real assholes and the staff develops in response.

Bang the receptionist. Once you [insert dentist related sex joke here], you'll never have a problem again.

Back