my debut is on 10 days Notice

Just keep in mind the physical affects of adrenaline (shaking, numbness, nausea etc) are just adrenaline dump. You may feel weak but dont worry once you get into it it'll disappear.

Your coaches should handle strategy and combo's etc. If not just keep one or two good combo's in mind that you've mastered and stick with them. As others have said do what your best at. Be patient.

Most importantly have fun.
i already feel it now it doesn't feel good at all but it makes me work harder push my self more

The thing is, when in a fight we turn to muscle memory for gameplans, techniques, etc. What I'm saying is, MMA is a deep pool of techniques so most thinking is going to fly out the window esp. If there wasn't much prep.

It'll be a good exp for you, and hopefully they'll match you with a proper opponent exp-wise

I know I sound a but like a party pooper right now, but I've seen numerous times people not drilled enough (time wise) and it ends up not working too great. Myself included early on
you know what i understand that nothing i will do now that will help me get any better in the fight it either i have what it takes to win now or not i dont wanna get caught in winning or losing but of course i wanna win but i;m not scared to lose you get my point ! my coach supports me he told me you can win so i guess now i'm gonna have to deal with fear Anxiety and doubts till i get into the cage right !

Like others said, your gonna be chock full of adrenaline when the moment comes and that'll severely affect your cardio. The good thing about that is that you don't really have to worry about being in pain, unless it's some really nasty shit, because you won't feel much.

What I would recommend is to keep stuff simple. Don't go throwing spin kicks and other flashy stuff, because it'll drain you. Also, don't think KOs come easy and get discouraged when you hit the guy and he doesn't go down. This is not a movie.

And last but not least, and a thing that can be either a huge aid or a massive frustration to your coaches: LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN CORNER!!! You have no idea how frustrating it is to see a fighter lose because he/she started to do whatever, while we in the corner have a much clearer overview.
tbh i was planning to stick to my boxing and leg kicks which what i'm good at and definitely i will listen to my coaches what i'm really scared of that i wont be able to hear them and get caught up in the moment but i will follow whatever plan they gonna give it to me

Start slow finish hard.
If its buddy's first fight, chances are he's going to swing for the fences and you're going to think "this guys too strong, too fast , holy fuck!' weather the storm, conserve energy , then when he gases after a couple of mins, fuck him up.
You will feel heavy, like somethings wrong. You'll think that maybe you got sick from the weight cut. maybe you trained too hard and you should have take more days off before the fight. when you walk out from the dark venue into the ring your eyes will feel strange and you'll be super focused on every movment or you'll feel like your outside of your body and its happening to somebody else. Your opponent will probably look bigger that you though he would, you'll wish you had the skinnier guy from weigh-in. the gloves will feel weird and stiff. you'll probably be thinking you should have taken another piss before you got your hands wrapped.

Is normal!
Have fun!

Start slow finish hard.
If its buddy's first fight, chances are he's going to swing for the fences and you're going to think "this guys too strong, too fast , holy fuck!' weather the storm, conserve energy , then when he gases after a couple of mins, fuck him up.
You will feel heavy, like somethings wrong. You'll think that maybe you got sick from the weight cut. maybe you trained too hard and you should have take more days off before the fight. when you walk out from the dark venue into the ring your eyes will feel strange and you'll be super focused on every movment or you'll feel like your outside of your body and its happening to somebody else. Your opponent will probably look bigger that you though he would, you'll wish you had the skinnier guy from weigh-in. the gloves will feel weird and stiff. you'll probably be thinking you should have taken another piss before you got your hands wrapped.

Is normal!
Have fun!
yes its his debut as well i'm expecting him to come gunz blazing so i will try to weather the storm
thanks for the comment i really appreciate the support from everyone here

Back