My cat always faces away from me and it breaks my heart.

It's a sign of dominance in the same way prisoners make other dudes their bitch by having them hold their pockets when they walk.

The black one. I have three cats but the black one always sits or sleeps next to me while facing away from me. It's like hes turning his back to me constantly.

Is anyone on here a cat behaviorist? I need to know what this means.

I heard on tv a show about a cat that would always press his head againt the wall and it turns out it was cause he caught brain damage and I'm very worried about brain damage.

Not sure if this was covered yet but I will say this. I read that Supposedly if your cat lays with his butt towards you it's a good thing. It means that's he trusts you.

Not sure if this was covered yet but I will say this. I read that Supposedly if your cat lays with his butt towards you it's a good thing. It means that's he trusts you.
You're cat lives dat prison life. You don't know about that life.

Maybe he thinks you're dumb for not taking the hint he wants his back scratched.

The black one. I have three cats but the black one always sits or sleeps next to me while facing away from me. It's like hes turning his back to me constantly.

I heard on tv a show about a cat that would always press his head againt the wall and it turns out it was cause he caught brain damage and I'm very worried about brain damage.

Cats do this.

Ive got a cat that is more primitive. He will nip at me and chase me if theres no food. I sometimes rush for the bedroom and close the door when he has that look in his eye. LOVES sitting on the laptop, gets pissed if he cant.

Then he will sit at the end of the bed happy and purring.

one of my cats, that happens to be black too, does a similar thing, she will approach you, then turn away and stay there, facing away from you...what she wants(my cat) is to be scratched on her back towards her rear end, the last few inches of her back...might try this with your cat, she may just be itchy, good luck.

Hint. @Clippy

716KVHT58CL._SX355_.jpg

Cats can smell Beta and it offends their senses.

Cats are funny animals they all have unique and different personalities. Do not take it personal, and I do not think anything is physically wrong with the cat. My cat is jealous of my wife, when ever I talk to my wife she starts crying and she will turn her back to me. My wife says the cat is just being dramatic.

lol, cats think they're pimps. if you let them, they will be. and you will be their bitch.

the secret is to let them know early on who the pimp is, you. cats are the bitches.

im actually qualified to answer this as i meet some of the very rigid parameters to consider for expertise based on the guidlines of this thread.
I am a graduate student in excellent academic standing in a BCBA program, upon completion I will be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, assuming I meet and exceed all the peripheral qualifications as well, which I will.
I have owned cats for all of my life, including now, I has 3.
2 of them I took in as rescues 15 years ago, and they are black like your pbolem cat.
Basically, as far as I can tell without conducting a functional behavior analysis and multiple hours of indirect observation that I would have to bill out to your insurance for 100$ an hour, your cat just wants to show you his asshole.

This is normal in the animal kingdom.
Your cat accepts your Alpha status and is presenting its genitals to you for mating and breeding purposes.

EDIT : The cat's male ? Smart animal. It knows that any dude with 3 fking cats is obviously gay to the bone.

50-cent-patrick-stewart-animated-gif-driving-away-smile.gif

Different cats have different personalities. It may be a sign of trust. When he shows his butthole it just means he knows you will not rape him. Your cat feels safe when he is with you or else he wouldn't even be near you.

Facepalm.gif

Hey @Cint, your post made me flush my pills down the toilet. I don't remember typing that shit; not in the slightest.

I started thinking about verbal blunders from my drug use. The hazardous things that may of been said in everyday life and easily forgotten. I guess what I'm saying is thanks for the indirect help.

Damn, @Clippy your random ass post may of saved a life. Thank you, I guess.

Last edited:
Hey @Cint, your post made me flush my pills down the toilet. I don't remember typing that shit; not in the slightest.

I started thinking about verbal blunders from my drug use. The hazardous things that may of been said in everyday life and easily forgotten. I guess what I'm saying is thanks for the indirect help.

Damn, @Clippy your random ass post may of saved a life. Thank you, I guess.

That was my plan all along. Take care of yourself man!

Cats do not have owners or masters. Dogs have owners and Masters. Cats have staff. You are your cats manservent and you are being treated as such. Why would you be upset about that?

Back