My cat always faces away from me and it breaks my heart.

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
The black one. I have three cats but the black one always sits or sleeps next to me while facing away from me. It's like hes turning his back to me constantly.

Is anyone on here a cat behaviorist? I need to know what this means.

I heard on tv a show about a cat that would always press his head againt the wall and it turns out it was cause he caught brain damage and I'm very worried about brain damage.

he's ashamed of your inability to drink your wife under the table.

I'm a car behaviorist. This means you need to have your wiper fluid changed.

Classic Clippy

{<jordan}

It probably feels guilty for stealing those $5 and then pinning it on your cousin.

The black one. I have three cats but the black one always sits or sleeps next to me while facing away from me. It's like hes turning his back to me constantly.

I heard on tv a show about a cat that would always press his head againt the wall and it turns out it was cause he caught brain damage and I'm very worried about brain damage.
Strangely, I'm very familiar with feline behavior. For cats more connected with their wild form, looking another being straight in the eyes is a no-no since they only do it when they are about to fight. So a less tamed kitty won't lay down in a position where you two are just staring at each other if you just look straight ahead, it's weird and creepy to them. The most they can do is look at you and slow blink and wait for you to do the same, then look for a more neutral position

Maybe he just likes farting in your face?

your black cat???? weird, because the word on the street is that you are a total NL.

I'm tired right now.
9b9b4726fe171b507af0cc43d163fc49.jpg

Back