My boyfriend thinks Conor mcgregor is sexy.

tF5IyZz_zpsuxmicwyw.gif

For either man or woman, Irish accents are a turn off!!

Your post is confusing me to three different directions

We were watching the fights yesterday and he mentioned how Conor has the certain sex appeal to him. Said he's well dressed and has a killer body.

Said he wants to put him on his list of celebrities of if he meets him, he gets a pass if anything goes down hard.

I never really looked at him like that but I get the lust. Do you guys feel the same way?
200w.gif
Get a new boyfriend.

We were watching the fights yesterday and he mentioned how Conor has the certain sex appeal to him. Said he's well dressed and has a killer body.

Said he wants to put him on his list of celebrities of if he meets him, he gets a pass if anything goes down hard.

I never really looked at him like that but I get the lust. Do you guys feel the same way?
200w.gif

bet next you want to watch them "do it".

hi cuck

200w.gif
Gaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!

He's not bad.
He's certainly no sage.

200w.gif

<24>
<6>
<mma3>
<{clintugh}>
<JerryWWF>
<DisgustingHHH>

200w.gif

tumblr_inline_noi84u0JQG1sqf2ij_500.gif

I think you "boyfriend" swings both ways. Or he´s a one way swinger and this is the start of the journey to the other side.

Back