My "black belt" black metal celebration party

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In this thread, we celebrate my attaining of the most metal belt on sherdog, the Black belt. I would like to thank all Shertards for making this event possible. If not for you, I wouldn't have been compelled to post, post more, persevere, and earn my black belt.

I'll open the party with some good ole Burzum

Not the biggest black metal guy but this song is absolutely fantastic.

Todo el elogio Satanás!

g_40.jpg

This song has a special place in my heart as all of my immediate family who has died is buried at Mount Pleasant Cemetery, the same one Woods of Ypres sing about. And there's a crypt there waiting for me. RIP David Gold.

Last edited:
I shall soon return to this thread once I earn mine...but until then I shall see myself out

In this thread, we celebrate my attaining of the most metal belt on sherdog, the Black belt. I would like to thank all Shertards for making this event possible. If not for you, I wouldn't have been compelled to post, post more, persevere, and earn my black belt.

You need Jesus...

xmor2t.gif

Psychedelic, you are taking everything I worked for motherfucker, I'm gonna beat your fucking ass.

And this will play in the background as I do it:

Congrats from one black belt to another.

23 years later this shit still makes me want to curb stomp an immigrant

congrats bloke, i didnt come empty handed heres a lil pressy
YAnnryg.png

m8L0CGF.jpg

23 years later this shit still makes me want to curb stomp an immigrant

Saw Emperor three years ago. I felt I was in the presence of Gods. Ihsahn is so powerful on-stage.

Back