My barber almost broke down mentally during a haircut

I'm actually pretty surprised when guys tell me what the going rate is nowadays. Especially the dip shits that get exactly what I have which is a buzz cut with balding clippers. I explain how much money they can save doing it themselves, but all I get is....
<Fedor23>

I've got a buddy who does it himself with a Wahl hair clipper kit and does a good job. It doesn't make sense to spend $20 or more + tip if you're just going to buzz it down to a 1 or whatever.

Thought so. They say when a black man finds a barber, it's for life.
The problem is that there are many others in the same position as me. On any given day, you can walk into the barbershop, there will be 3-4 barbers working that day, but 80% of the customers seated will be waiting for my barber.

Great story, brah.

Who will be playing you and her in the film and when is it getting released?

So i got a haircut the other day at this great barbershop and the one that cut my hair was extremely nice, but she was extremely emotional and had been crying earlier because one of her "regulars" ( a fat gay ginger dude with red hair) is apparently an asshole. He always asks specifically for her and only her and always talks shit and complains about her to her face.

example:
-she gave him a nice fade and asked if she could post a pic of it to her Instagram because she was proud of it and he said "this fade is shit" and so she cried. He then left 5 cents as a tip for her. As you can imagine during the time I got the cut she complained about how she hated people like that and complained about the weak tip of course.

TLDR:
-my barber had a mean customer
-he tipped 5 cents
-she complained for several minutes to me about it

I think you mean "hair stylist" as you go to a beauty salon and not a barbershop. Real barbershops don't let women cut hair or fat gingers through the front door.

Tell her to fuck his hair up on purpose and still charge him for it. Everytime he demands to have her cut his hair from there on out she fucks it up. Then if he doesn't STFU they need to ban him from that barbershop or threaten viloence and fill the barbershop with uppercuts. That's fucked for her, I've seen the same situation play out at my barbershop but there's some solid people there that burned that fool down really fast.

Man you are crazy letting an emotional woman near you with scissors while shes in her feelings.

Get a punk rock Barber. The tunes are better they serve cold beer and you wont have to deal with that type shit

Sounds rough. A barber holds a special place in every guy's life. I've been going to the same barber since I was a kid. No matter where I live, I will make the journey to see him and him only.

If I travel an hour to get to him and he's not there, I will turn right around and go home. No, other professional hair cutters that are not my barber, I will NOT sit in your chair.

The day he retires will be worse than any break-up I've had.
Time to shave your head bro.

damn, "this fade is shit"....

thats just cold.

Sounds rough. A barber holds a special place in every guy's life. I've been going to the same barber since I was a kid. No matter where I live, I will make the journey to see him and him only.

If I travel an hour to get to him and he's not there, I will turn right around and go home. No, other professional hair cutters that are not my barber, I will NOT sit in your chair.

The day he retires will be worse than any break-up I've had.
im a whore with my hair. ill let anyone have a go. i dont care who has the pleasure of cutting it, and i try new places all the time.

and dude it sounds like you got a hard on for your barber.

im a whore with my hair. ill let anyone have a go. i dont care who has the pleasure of cutting it, and i try new places all the time.

and dude it sounds like you got a hard on for your barber.
Well, the way to a black man's heart IS through his hair

Well, the way to a black man's heart IS through his hair

As a black man, we take this shit seriously. However i just shave my head. My uncle owns a barber shop in NC so when i go to visit my bio family he does me up good and i get a nice clean shave

didnt read, don't care.
apparently, yes or something
tumblr_obea2pYZt61r8dxfio1_400.gif

Lmao I feel bad for her but that sounds hilarious. I can't imagine doing that to anyone, even if they did a bad job.

Back