My barber almost broke down mentally during a haircut

I'd be breaking down mentally if I had to deal with ginge's at work too

Did he molest you when you were a kid and you liked it or something?
vq58xx.jpg

So i got a haircut the other day at this great barbershop and the one that cut my hair was extremely nice, but she was extremely emotional and had been crying earlier because one of her "regulars" ( a fat gay ginger dude with red hair) is apparently an asshole. He always asks specifically for her and only her and always talks shit and complains about her to her face.

example:
-she gave him a nice fade and asked if she could post a pic of it to her Instagram because she was proud of it and he said "this fade is shit" and so she cried. He then left 5 cents as a tip for her. As you can imagine during the time I got the cut she complained about how she hated people like that and complained about the weak tip of course.

TLDR:
-my barber had a mean customer
-he tipped 5 cents
-she complained for several minutes to me about it

@SammyPops why were you so mean to this poor girl?

Love the barber cut....as we have no choice here. I'm due and will report back tomorrow, which is your today...lol.

It's why I shave my head.

Cons: I look like a white supremacist

Pros: I don't have to make small talk with randoms

Word. I've literally paid for a haircut twice since 1995. And on the plus side, my haircut always finishes with a "happy ending".
<7>
{<BJPeen}

Word. I've literally paid for a haircut twice since 1995. And on the plus side, my haircut always finishes with a "happy ending".
<7>
{<BJPeen}

Actually that's pretty impressive & you saved a decent amount of money by avoiding paying for haircuts for roughly 22 years.

Sounds rough. A barber holds a special place in every guy's life. I've been going to the same barber since I was a kid. No matter where I live, I will make the journey to see him and him only.

If I travel an hour to get to him and he's not there, I will turn right around and go home. No other professional hair cutters that are not my barber, I will NOT sit in your chair.

The day he retires will be worse than any break-up I've had.

Just out of curiosity, are you black?

Same thing happened to me, sort of. I apparently the girl that cut my hair had just recieved word that she couldn't have the weekend off, and she was upset about it because she never requests off, always works overtime, never calls in.. blah blah anyway she really deserves it and wanted it off apparently. This came out when she was cutting my hair, after I asked her the simple lead on question "have any big plans for the weekend?"

There was a visible change in her posture and facial expression after I asked. The scissors began cutting furiously as she explained to me the depravity of the situation - about how unfair it was and how she was going to quit this job because her boss is a dick.

If you've seen Edward scissor hands, then you remember how fast he could trim a shrub and how all the clippings would flyand the scissors making their cling clang metal sound; now picture a watery eyed upset female as Edward and my head of hair as the unkempt shrub being cut.

I eventually calmed her down and changed the subject but he damage had been done. She had to cut it extra short to repair it and I had a fuckin flattop basically. Not good but I still go back to her because that was an isolated incident.

Actually that's pretty impressive & you saved a decent amount of money by avoiding paying for haircuts for roughly 22 years.

I'm actually pretty surprised when guys tell me what the going rate is nowadays. Especially the dip shits that get exactly what I have which is a buzz cut with balding clippers. I explain how much money they can save doing it themselves, but all I get is....
<Fedor23>

Putting lipstick on a pig ain't going to make it pretty and giving a fat, ginger a good haircut ain't going to make him the sexiest dude at the Blue Oyster bar. He's just a sad, fat queen who is taking his frustrations out on her

Back