My Animal Flex Review

Brampton_Boy

Douchey Mc Douche
@red
Reaction score
Just wrapped up my 44 day run of Universal Nutrition's Animal Flex Joint Support System.

I have a history of joint problems stemming from lifting (particularly in the elbows and left knee), and despite consuming copious amounts of Fish Oil, Chondroitin and Glucosamine, there has always been a great deal of discomfort (when warming up it feels like my elbows are on fire, but as the blood gets going, the pain subsides).

Looking for alternatives, I tried Orange Triad and Super Cissus RX, but they were actually less effective than the aforementioned Chon and Gluco supplements. Finally, after hearing some good things about Animal Flex, I decided to give it a try.

In each can, there are 44 individually wrapped servings of animal flex, consisting of approximately 8 tablets. If your averse to pill popping, this product is definately not for you. I started to notice a noticeable reduction in pain after approximately one week, and by the end of the cycle, I would say there has been a marked improvement in overall joint health.

While there is still some pain when lifting, it is not NEARLY as bad as before (probably an 80% reduction if I had to put a number on it). As an added bonus, my knee has stopped clicking when doing squats.

Overall, I would give the product a solid 9/10. It is far and away the best joint support formula I have tried, but the price ($50) and the number of tablets may be off putting to some.

haven't tried it. sounds alright i just bought animal pak and stacks we'll see how they go.

Congratulations, I'm glad to hear you found relief. How long will it last now that you're done?

Just wrapped up my 44 day run of Universal Nutrition's Animal Flex Joint Support System.

I have a history of joint problems stemming from lifting (particularly in the elbows and left knee), and despite consuming copious amounts of Fish Oil, Chondroitin and Glucosamine, there has always been a great deal of discomfort (when warming up it feels like my elbows are on fire, but as the blood gets going, the pain subsides).

Looking for alternatives, I tried Orange Triad and Super Cissus RX, but they were actually less effective than the aforementioned Chon and Gluco supplements. Finally, after hearing some good things about Animal Flex, I decided to give it a try.

In each can, there are 44 individually wrapped servings of animal flex, consisting of approximately 8 tablets. If your averse to pill popping, this product is definately not for you. I started to notice a noticeable reduction in pain after approximately one week, and by the end of the cycle, I would say there has been a marked improvement in overall joint health.

While there is still some pain when lifting, it is not NEARLY as bad as before (probably an 80% reduction if I had to put a number on it). As an added bonus, my knee has stopped clicking when doing squats.

Overall, I would give the product a solid 9/10. It is far and away the best joint support formula I have tried, but the price ($50) and the number of tablets may be off putting to some.
I know this is an old thread but I'm giving it a bump because I just got my Animal Flex and was curious about people's experience with it. Thanks to @Brampton_Boy for sharing his.

I've had some horrible knee pain when walking down the stairs recently and after doing a few examinations I was diagnosed with 2nd degree Chondromalacia (softening and deterioration of cartilage). One orthopedist suggested blood serum injections (horribly expensive), another advised Hyaluronic acid injections (which is cheaper).

I was considering both until I visited my trusted physical therapist who said the cartilage was deteriorating because of incorrect joint alignment caused by muscle imbalances. He gave me a bunch of exercises to fix those - and after a few weeks the knee pain subsided!

The Chondromalacia won't just disappear though so he recommended that I start taking Animal Flex to help rebuild cartilage. This is a much cheaper option than the injections so I'm gladly giving it a try.

I've heard good things about Animal Flex so far so I'm fairly optimistic. I'll post an update in this thread after a few weeks. Until then - please do share Your opinions and experience with Animal Flex! Thanks.

I've heard good things about Animal Flex so far so I'm fairly optimistic. I'll post an update in this thread after a few weeks. Until then - please do share Your opinions and experience with Animal Flex! Thanks.
So far so good, no adverse effects or anything... BUT I'm getting annoyed with the sheer amount of pills that you have to take in one go - and those fuckers are LARGE (see pic). I have to down them with 2 glasses of water, which results in me eating less!

upload_2018-3-8_13-8-17.jpeg

Does anyone know if I can just take, say, 2 pills per meal throughout the day (adding up to 8) OR do I really have to take all 8 pills AT ONCE with one single meal?

So far so good, no adverse effects or anything... BUT I'm getting annoyed with the sheer amount of pills that you have to take in one go - and those fuckers are LARGE (see pic). I have to down them with 2 glasses of water, which results in me eating less!

View attachment 352635

Does anyone know if I can just take, say, 2 pills per meal throughout the day (adding up to 8) OR do I really have to take all 8 pills AT ONCE with one single meal?
Just take them down separately but within the same meal. If its too much do the old fashioned kid thing when you grind it up, mix it with whiskey and drink it down in one go

Just take them down separately but within the same meal. If its too much do the old fashioned kid thing when you grind it up, mix it with whiskey and drink it down in one go
upload_2018-3-8_14-58-23.jpeg

Crush it with a hammer. Then snort it
tenor.gif

But srsly, one is a gel pill so...

UPDATE: I have found that taking all 8 pills at once irritates my bowels, makes me sweat like a pig AND gives me nightmares (not sure about the last one but it was oddly correlated)...
<6>
I had to spread them out, taking 2 pills every 10-12 hrs - no side-effects this way. Thinking about adding collagen supps as well since the knee pain is still there.

UPDATE: I have found that taking all 8 pills at once irritates my bowels, makes me sweat like a pig AND gives me nightmares (not sure about the last one but it was oddly correlated)...
<6>
I had to spread them out, taking 2 pills every 10-12 hrs - no side-effects this way. Thinking about adding collagen supps as well since the knee pain is still there.
That doesnt sound fun. I would be interested in how it impacts dreams.

Iv been taking glucosamine,iron,fish oil and turmeric(either on food or pill form) and i feel pretty damn good no pain or anything and i can take them all at once before i shower and eat breakfast

Interesting thanks for sharing bro, I personally found curcumin and fish oil is always been a life saver. But oddly enough my good mate who has osteoarthritis in his shoulder has his most notable pain reduction shark cartilage pills.

Interesting thanks for sharing bro, I personally found curcumin and fish oil is always been a life saver. But oddly enough my good mate who has osteoarthritis in his shoulder has his most notable pain reduction shark cartilage pills.
He sounds like a complete badass

I make my own pills, containing, curcumin, piperine and CBD isolate.

I use these for pain relief and inflammation.

Universal Nutrition makes solid products. When I was trying to get down to 160 and was stuck at 175 for three months, I took Animal cuts. I got all the way down to 163 after the cycle. I was pretty happy with the results. Glad to hear it worked out for you OP.

Did they give you a nasty taste in your mouth? The cuts tasted like shit.

Back