My 7 year old grand daughter can solve a rubiks cube.

Yeah but she probably still pees her bed.
So I win.

<NoneOfMy>

Solving a rubiks cube doesn't mean you're smart. Literally anyone can do it. Just memorisation of steps and algorithms.

I'm not sure why people think solving them is so impressive. They have a pattern and we have internet now..... Like 20 years ago I knew a guy that could solve one in a few minutes. He was a pothead.

TS is a grandpa, you should be impressed he even knows how to Sherdog.

Is that possible? I know there is a pattern to follow, but I have never bothered. And I sort of think it isn't as easy as that either. Plus she did it in like 3 minutes.

Yeah there are systems. The first two layers are very easy - just common sense and maybe one move that you might not work out for yourself if you're not some kind of spatial brainiac. Then there are about 2 ot 3 other set moves to do the final layer. it's easy following along but my old brain just can't remember them to do it. Kids can have amazing memories. I remember my son memorising packs of Top Trumps - like you could ask which plane had a top speed of 840 knots and he'd know it backward and forwards. Now he can't remember to take his sports kit to school reliably.

However she might be one of those people who work it out for themselves in which case she's got seriously good spatial reasoning.

put it in her butt
yes, she is that type of slut
then give her the nut

k, that was dirty. sorry to derail your fred TS.

you're disrespectful
you should stay on topic bitch
who the fuck is fred

Is she 1/3 Chinese?
zWg77ki.jpg

That's cool and all, but can she fill a room full of uppercuts?

The war room and heavies demonstrate that sherdog is full of adults whom I doubt can even tie their own shoe laces or put on their own pants on in the morning, I think for a 7 year old to be solving a Rubiks Cube is pretty impressive.

It was never the intellectual accomplishment it was made out to be. It's a puzzle mass produced, if it was that hard to solve it wouldn't have sold nearly as well as it did.
If you fuck with one long enough, you begin to notice patterns.

That's cool but how much can she bench?

you're disrespectful
you should stay on topic bitch
who the fuck is fred

fred's banging your mom
penetrated too by tom
she is their j!zz bomb

Back