My 65 Yr Old Moms Got Tickets to Pitbull

I’d say I feel old because I don’t know who pitbull is. Then again, TS’ mom is 65 and knows him, so me being too old apparently isn’t the problem.

I’ll just throw in a confused
Vincent Vega since I don’t know what’s going on or what to think.
<{vega}>

Well shit if that's the case I'd be begging him to bang mom & get her pregnant so I can reap the benefits of that child support money lol

Man that's some shitty stuff to say.

Plus you'd have a forever token to remind you that Pitbull fucked your mom.

Last edited:
Man that's some shitty stuff to say.

Plus you'd have to forever token to remind you that Pitbull fucked your mom.
Well to be a fair I was kinda thinking in terms mom getting banged by random sherbro vs pitbull

Oh, I didn't realize mom was banged regardless.
Just having fun with TS. But you better believe after posting this, every swinging sherbro dick in the crowd will be looking to spot the only 65yr old milf & take her back to motel 6

Just having fun with TS. But you better believe after posting this, every swinging sherbro dick in the crowd will be looking to spot the only 65yr old milf & take her back to motel 6

Fancy!

I find it weird that OP has multiple mothers.

A concert like this would be geared towards people in their 20's not 45 year olds.

I’d say I feel old because I don’t know who pitbull is. Then again, TS’ mom is 65 and knows him, so me being too old apparently isn’t the problem.

I’ll just throw in a confused
Vincent Vega since I don’t know what’s going on or what to think.
<{vega}>

Pitbull is a Cuban "Musician" commonly known at Mr Worldwide. He's famous for his fist pumping ability and his endearing douchiness. You may have seen him in this Bud Light commercial they used to run all the time during the prelims and Fight Nights on Fox/Fox Sports.

8376672075_4e14d305ca_o.gif

@Cheese your Mom is awesome. Good for her going out and doing something other than boring old people shit like bridge or bingo.

Say your good-byes, because she ain't coming back for a while. She's going worldwide.

Back