My 65 Yr Old Moms Got Tickets to Pitbull

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont even know what to say. She going to go see Pittbull in concert. She 65 but acting 45.

d80934bcf171b6ee0a9c0922709a3f71-artist-humps-girl-off-stage.gif

Lmao my dad still calls him bulldog

How has no one asked for pics of mom? Sherdog I am disappoint.

Good for her ts. Nothing weird about that. People gave me shit too when I bought a ticket to a Bieber concert, saying I was only going there to pick up jailbait or try and jack the Biebs off. It was just about the music bro. Although in the end I did jack him off.

Well, he is quite poetic.

"Been around the world like the sun / I've seen more breast than your newborn son."

How has no one asked for pics of mom? Sherdog I am disappoint.
Well she's 65 so her tits probably sag down to her belly button, but yeah this is sherdog so I'm disappointed as well.

And damn TS you took a big risk here. She'll probably be the only 65yr old chick there. Now if a sherbro spots an old lady, they know it's your mom. You better believe they will throw every line in the book at her hoping to score with a fellow sherbros mom. Good luck!

Well she's 65 so her tits probably sag down to her belly button, but yeah this is sherdog so I'm disappointed as well.

And damn TS you took a big risk here. She'll probably be the only 65yr old chick there. Now if a sherbro spots an old lady, they know it's your mom. You better believe they will throw every line in the book at her hoping to score with a fellow sherbros mom. Good luck!

Bro what if Pitbull is a sherbro?

I see your mom is a worldwide citizen.

Back