MVP vs Daley Set For Feb 16th Fight At Mohegan Sun in Connecticut

I couldn’t care less about where it is. I’m just fucking pumped MVP is gonna fight someone legit.

I couldn’t care less about where it is. I’m just fucking pumped MVP is gonna fight someone legit.

more legit than anyone he's ever faces but think he runs through Daley. He's still dangerous but I think the next fight after this is the one where MVP is tested, thats vs Lima.

He beats Lima and then its like ok, pay attention now cause this dude is for real.

more legit than anyone he's ever faces but think he runs through Daley. He's still dangerous but I think the next fight after this is the one where MVP is tested, thats vs Lima.

He beats Lima and then its like ok, pay attention now cause this dude is for real.
I can’t really judge a fighter until he gets punched hard. MVP has literally never been punched before. I hope Daley makes him taste some leather. If he runs through Daley it wouldn’t answer anything at all. But if he battles some adversity it’ll give us all a better idea if this guy’s for real.

Tapology says Minakov is gonna fight Kongo in the co main

Coker Vision, 5 months between 1st Round Fights of Bellator's Welterweight Tournament, then only Scott Coker will have MVP vs Paul Daley fight in America instead of England. Coker Vision at it's finest. Any wonder why Bellator'sBellator's ratings are awful.

Crazy it took him this long to fight someone who barely cut it in the UFC.

Amazing main and co-main. Have to admit i'm worried Kongo finds a way to mess everything up though. Always a dangerous opponent.

So 4 big European fighters are not fighting on the February card in Europe, but the February card in Connecticut?
{<huh}

So it seems MVP is saying Daley delaying contract negotiations is the reason why the fight isn't in the UK.

Coker Vision, 5 months between 1st Round Fights of Bellator's Welterweight Tournament, then only Scott Coker will have MVP vs Paul Daley fight in America instead of England. Coker Vision at it's finest. Any wonder why Bellator'sBellator's ratings are awful.
DAZN USA are the ones paying for these exclusive rights to the WWGP, that's why they will all be held at primetime in the US, the money they get from DAZN is way more than the gate MVP Vs Daley brings in the UK.

Don't care where they fight. It's gonna be fun. Too much to ask for something on the level of Diaz vs Daley?

So first Peppa this Pig ruins Mousasi/Macdonald and now Bellator is having their two biggest UK stars fight in the US instead of the UK LOL

The MMA Gods must not want Bellator to succeed in the UK

Back