MVP is basically a clean 170 Anderson Silva

What makes you think he is clean? Because he didn't get caught yet?

iirc ando used to fight at 170
silvasakurai.jpg

He needs to stop ducking Daley

Are we really supposed to be impressed that he styled on a guy who got KO'd by a shot-to-shit Melvin Guillard who was getting high during his training camp?

Hype this dude up if and when he fights somebody with a pulse.

T
Are we really supposed to be impressed that he styled on a guy who got KO'd by a shot-to-shit Melvin Guillard who was getting high during his training camp?

Hype this dude up if and when he fights somebody with a pulse.
The last time I was this impressed with any fighter was a young Jon Jones. I know he has not fought the best yet, but he has something special. Not even GSP would have gotten into that cage to say "I was not impressed by your performance." He looked crazy good and he made it look crazy easy.

When he quits refusing to fight anyone with a winning record, I'll give a shit

Daley fought Fitch.

Let me know when MVP fights a non-can.
No, I mean these days. Daley takes fights he doesn't actually want all the time, much more than can be said for MVPS can crushing.

The thing with daley is, he takes a fight with a grappler, loses, then complains about grappling being boring.

MVP exclusively fights people he knows he'll beat.

T

The last time I was this impressed with any fighter was a young Jon Jones. I know he has not fought the best yet, but he has something special. Not even GSP would have gotten into that cage to say "I was not impressed by your performance." He looked crazy good and he made it look crazy easy.

Fucking bizarre comparison.

Jones spent ten minutes ragdolling a guy who was a perennial top 10/15 LHW in his second UFC fight with barely a year of MMA training under his belt when he was 21.

Page is 31 and his been fighting Bellator for five fucking years at this point. Not to mention the fact that he had an extensive amateur kickboxing career before starting MMA.

Calling him an "up and coming" prospect is more ridiculous than when people were still unironically claiming that Erick Silva was just a green fighter after all of his losses.

19-4 David Rickels got flatlined by a cracked out Melvin Guillard, who hasn't had a decent win since 2011.

Ah ok I didn't know we were going to use MMA Math to randomly discredit fighters we don't like.

Ah ok I didn't know we were going to use MMA Math to randomly discredit fighters we don't like.

FFS Pointing out that Guillard is 2-11 (2) since the time that he was last considered a top 10 LW isn't MMA math. It's illustrating the reality that the guy is clearly on the downside of his career.

Not "UFC when", its "MVP when". He would have been in the UFC long ago if he wanted.

Back